Divisional Playoff Stuff...

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Looking forward to getting this place back to normal after Sunday's humbling defeat.
:lol

What? You actually want us to lose or something?

What kind of silly ass logic is that? You'd hate for us to win because it'll be too optimistic in here?

Man, and I thought I could be a pessimistic bastid. You need a hug or something, dude.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
:lol

What? You actually want us to lose or something?

What kind of silly ass logic is that? You'd hate for us to win because it'll be too optimistic in here?

Man, and I thought I could be a pessimistic bastid. You need a hug or something, dude.
Don't want to lose, but we will. We ran the wheels off the bell cow. Anyone can see he's a step slower now. Meanwhile, Lacy is still in top form thanks to only 246 carries.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Don't want to lose, but we will. We ran the wheels off the bell cow. Anyone can see he's a step slower now. Meanwhile, Lacy is still in top form thanks to only 246 carries.
I think we lose too, but you make it sound like you actually want us to lose.

It's ok to enjoy this ride while it lasts, you know?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Fuck the ride if it doesn't end with a ring.
If we had a dominant team, I would agree. But this isn't a case of the team just needing to play their best to win, this is a situation where we're overachieving and also needing to play damn near perfect football to make it all the way.

I think they're capable, but I don't think it's likely. Under the circumstances, it is understandable if they couldn't win it all, but that doesn't make this a lost season.

2007? Now that was a wasted year.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Some people just aren't cut out for success...when things are good they find ways to be miserable.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Don't win now, then when? Another 20 years when we finally find another good QB?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Don't win now, then when? Another 20 years when we finally find another good QB?
Exactly, so enjoy it while there is still a chance. You will have plenty of time after the season is over to jump off the ledge, but for now get back inside, it's nice in here.

Carp

DCC 4Life

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Prediction: Cowboys season ends with close loss
January, 9, 2015

By Todd Archer | ESPNDallas.com

Maybe some teams go to Lambeau Field and get sucked into the mystique of the place and get overwhelmed by the moment. The Dallas Cowboys are taking care of that by stopping at the legendary stadium after arriving on Saturday aftenoon.

With how the Cowboys have acted this season, I don't expect them to be in awe of the place or the Packers. The Cowboys reacted poorly to early adversity in their 2009 divisional-round loss to the Minnesota Vikings and were pinned with a 34-3 loss. They couldn't protect Romo. They couldn't run the ball. They can do those two things now and this has the looks of a favorable matchup, especially if Aaron Rodgers' calf injury limits him in anyway.

This game will come down to how many stops Rod Marinelli's defense can make vs. Rodgers. In eight starts when Marinelli was the Lions' head coach or the defensive coordinator for the Bears, Rodgers had 20 touchdown passes and just four interceptions. More importantly he went 7-1 in those games. That doesn't bode well Sunday, even if the only playoff game in which he has not thrown a touchdown pass has come against Marinelli's Bears.

My prediction: Packers 31, Cowboys 27

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Exactly, so enjoy it while there is still a chance. You will have plenty of time after the season is over to jump off the ledge, but for now get back inside, it's nice in here.
:gay

vince

Not So New Member
Anyone else kinda hoping that the referees make calls in our favor even if they're wrong? Just to piss the world off.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Anyone else kinda hoping that the referees make calls in our favor even if they're wrong? Just to piss the world off.
That would be nice but I bet the refs call every little thing they can on us because of the Detroit game.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Prediction: Cowboys season ends with close loss
January, 9, 2015

By Todd Archer | ESPNDallas.com

Maybe some teams go to Lambeau Field and get sucked into the mystique of the place and get overwhelmed by the moment. The Dallas Cowboys are taking care of that by stopping at the legendary stadium after arriving on Saturday aftenoon.

With how the Cowboys have acted this season, I don't expect them to be in awe of the place or the Packers. The Cowboys reacted poorly to early adversity in their 2009 divisional-round loss to the Minnesota Vikings and were pinned with a 34-3 loss. They couldn't protect Romo. They couldn't run the ball. They can do those two things now and this has the looks of a favorable matchup, especially if Aaron Rodgers' calf injury limits him in anyway.

This game will come down to how many stops Rod Marinelli's defense can make vs. Rodgers. In eight starts when Marinelli was the Lions' head coach or the defensive coordinator for the Bears, Rodgers had 20 touchdown passes and just four interceptions. More importantly he went 7-1 in those games. That doesn't bode well Sunday, even if the only playoff game in which he has not thrown a touchdown pass has come against Marinelli's Bears.

My prediction: Packers 31, Cowboys 27
Hey Todd. Marinelli isn't playing.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
No. I am so sick of the ref whining this whole week, I can't take it again.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The NFL laid it on thick...not sure why they felt the need to point out there was holding on the 4th and 6 play. Point all the missed calls out or none at all.

vince

Not So New Member
The NFL laid it on thick...not sure why they felt the need to point out there was holding on the 4th and 6 play. Point all the missed calls out or none at all.
And that's what gets to me. Fans from teams all around are complaining about the calls against Detroit. It has the type of feeling of us against the world because of that game. I'm getting a lot of shit from work to the point where I'm hoping that we continue to get calls called in our favor.

Top Bottom