Gosselin: Jason Garrett, staff let Cowboys down when they were needed most

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That shit is getting old, like I am dive-bombing every thread.
Yeah, but you shit on Rev? If it weren't for his Bruce Campbell love, I might get him confused for someone else.
:unsure

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, that Rev.

Lemme tell ya. He is such a trouble maker and shit disturber in comparison to you.
Every time I see Jiggy as the last post in a thread I just assume he is causing shit.

I'm 98% right so far. I ran the numbers.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Every time I see Jiggy as the last post in a thread I just assume he is causing shit.

I see Rev, I go oh man, what the hell is he doing now...

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:lol. You guys crack me up.

That comment I made to Jiggy was just in jest. I figured he might be able to figure it out. I mean you really can't ban yourself.

I will try to keep the troublemaking down to a slight uproar.

Jiggyfly

Banned

Where in this thread did I stir anything up?

I am not the one who went off the rails.

Like I said you all need some new material.

shane

DCC 4Life
Can we get some sort of a Twitter campaign going to sack Garrett? Intense public and media scrutiny might make the senile old fool act.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Can we get some sort of a Twitter campaign going to sack Garrett? Intense public and media scrutiny might make the senile old fool act.
Still won't happen.

The best bet for Jones, if he is even remotely disappointed in Garrett is to challenge him and his offensive ideologies to change.

That might mean paying for junkets to top college programs to see what they do and less basketball games for him, Romo and Witten though, so I have my doubts he would cooperate.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Still won't happen.

The best bet for Jones, if he is even remotely disappointed in Garrett is to challenge him and his offensive ideologies to change.

That might mean paying for junkets to top college programs to see what they do and less basketball games for him, Romo and Witten though, so I have my doubts he would cooperate.
I think Garrett will be on a short leash this upcoming season especially if the team starts slow.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think Garrett will be on a short leash this upcoming season especially if the team starts slow.
He will go through at least 2016. Two out of the five years and $30 million he is signed for.

Jones isn't eating that kind of money halfway through next year. All Garrett has to do is be "competitive" and keep the relevancy going.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
He will go through at least 2016. Two out of the five years and $30 million he is signed for.

Jones isn't eating that kind of money halfway through next year. All Garrett has to do is be "competitive" and keep the relevancy going.
Could be but Jones is also a egotistical person and it would be hard for him to take a lot of heat from the media and public if he thought it would affect the marketability of the team. Up until now the Cowboys have been a very marketable product but after this season's disappointment a continuing downturn could do some damage to the drawing power of the team. Jones knows that the worse thing that can happen to the franchise if for people to quit loving or hating the team. An apathetic attitude toward them equates to much more financially than the coaches salary.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wrong. Jones loves taking the bullets. Then he can set himself up when there is fleeting success. He doesn't give a shit what anyone says, as long as the relevance is there. If we lose games, revenue and national TV games, then he will care.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Wrong. Jones loves taking the bullets. Then he can set himself up when there is fleeting success. He doesn't give a shit what anyone says, as long as the relevance is there. If we lose games, revenue and national TV games, then he will care.
I think that is pretty much what I said.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Between the clapping and this happy horseshit?

I hate him about as much as I have hated any Cowboys coach.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life

Did his homosexual grab-assery actually cause an injury? I don't know who to laugh at more, Garrett, Mitchell, Jerry for hiring this dork, or us for following this circus.

He is about to get bumped down to 1 prime time TV slot and probably against Washington on MNF at that. Can SNF have a 4-12 team? They had the Bears once this year who were 5-11 in 2014.

Last edited:

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

That has to be a joke, right?

Top Bottom