Divisional Round Playoff Chatter | Cowboys vs Packers | 1/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
This feels like a game that we don't win unless Murray has a huge day. If we can get 125+ yards on a 4.5 ypc clip from him I think the Cowboys walk out of Lambeau with a victory.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Gotta feeling our D is going to step up today and be the reason we win by double digits.

data

Forbes #1
Time for pancakes...and none of that Ms. Butterworths, Log Cabin, Aunt Jemima shit.

I'm bustin' out the real maple syrup.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Terrence Williams being a body-catcher should actually pay dividends in today's. Don't have to worry about the ball bouncing off those cold hands.
Dez actually catches with his body more than I like too.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I would suggest whatever the hell you ate last Sunday... are you even trying?
I can't. That restaurant doesn't open until 11, and no way in hell am I showing up late to team warmups. What do I look like, Johnny Football?

Cotton

Staff member

It's time to get our minds right. :towel

Cotton

Staff member
I went with Sonic for breakfast. It was more a decision made out of necessity rather than choice.

Cotton

Staff member
I have been so nervous leading up to this game, but I woke up this morning calm. I mean, it's not the end of the world if we lose, right? Someone please tell me that's right. I'm begging you.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I can't. That restaurant doesn't open until 11, and no way in hell am I showing up late to team warmups. What do I look like, Johnny Football?
So you go with a restaurant last week that you know you couldn't go back to if we won...do you even lift??

Cotton

Staff member
So you go with a restaurant last week that you know you couldn't go back to if we won...do you even lift??
Listen, I play one game at a time. What happened last week, happened last week. I'm looking forward to the contest today. And I plan on finishing the fight! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGCHILLBUMPSOMG

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Listen, I play one game at a time. What happened last week, happened last week. I'm looking forward to the contest today. And I plan on finishing the fight! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGCHILLBUMPSOMG

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I'm in the JOC of the FBI in Dallas surrounded by a bunch of type A gun carrying folk and some hose draggers as well. Multiple TVs to watch the game on. If they don't play well I may shoot several of the TVs in frustration. :tippytoe
That being said, I think we win this one 34-24. :towel

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
This feels like a game that we don't win unless Murray has a huge day. If we can get 125+ yards on a 4.5 ypc clip from him I think the Cowboys walk out of Lambeau with a victory.
There is no way short of an injury that Green Bay can stop DeMarco Murray. He's going run on them. Early. Often. ALL DAY.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Exactly my point...and it happened in the 3rd quarter. Newton slid feet first after scrambling and a Seattle player hit him during the slide.

One of the refs threw the flag on the hit but after huddling and discussing the play they picked up the flag.

Plays like that happen every week but it was comical listening to all the idiots last week acting as if officials picking up a flag never happens.
I did see that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Aw, this is so sweet. Demarcus Ware mentoring Von Miller. Such a sweet story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom