Staff member
Whew.

Glad you got that weird shit too.

Scared me.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Played the P.T. demo a little today.

Holy shit, first time a video game has ever scared me.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Played the P.T. demo a little today.

Holy shit, first time a video game has ever scared me.
:lol

Yea, that shit was trippy.

Too bad Outlast isn't free anymore or you could download that and be even more scared.

Thorn

Brand New Member
So what's the gist of Destiny? I know it's made by Bungie, which is intriguing - but I've bought so few games this year, even getting the new console... I've hit a wall of gaming FEH.

It doesn't help that the X1's release calendar is a desert with the occasional oasis.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
So what's the gist of Destiny? I know it's made by Bungie, which is intriguing - but I've bought so few games this year, even getting the new console... I've hit a wall of gaming FEH.

It doesn't help that the X1's release calendar is a desert with the occasional oasis.
It's like a combination of MMO, FPS, and RPG.

While games like this don't typically draw my attention, what I enjoy about it is that you can explore this huge world and do all the missions via Co-Op. That's where the fun lies.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
i was just about to ask the same question, if u guys end up gettin it ill be sure to get it as well.
I got it man.

It's been fun so far, and "Raids" are supposed to be the best part so I'm looking forward to when the first one is launched.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
I got it man.

It's been fun so far, and "Raids" are supposed to be the best part so I'm looking forward to when the first one is launched.
i might grab it, def not this weekend with the rutgers/psu game tomorrow but maybe next week. ive got a buddy from home who grabbed it as well and loves it

Smitty

DCC 4Life
It's like a combination of MMO, FPS, and RPG.

While games like this don't typically draw my attention, what I enjoy about it is that you can explore this huge world and do all the missions via Co-Op. That's where the fun lies.
Is it open world like skyrim or fallout 3?

Or more structured into various connected open areas like Borderlands and Fable?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Infamous: Second Son is pretty cool. I had no idea that sound and stuff came out of the controller. I was spray painting something and it freaked me out.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Infamous: Second Son is pretty cool. I had no idea that sound and stuff came out of the controller. I was spray painting something and it freaked me out.
Good game.

You going the hero or bad guy route ?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have only played three games on Madden, all online.

This flipping of the field of play by the player is bothering me. Is there a way you can get a normal view of the fucking field?

Top Bottom