Divisional Round Playoff Chatter | Cowboys vs Packers | 1/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
This is another game where the Cowboys can exact some revenge for an embarrassing loss.

Get by the Packers and our reward is a trip to Seattle to take on the league's premiere team.

Survive and advance is the name of the game.

I just want a win by any means necessary. It's going to take a clean game on the Cowboys part and a couple of miscues on the Packers part in order to pull it off.

I'm going to show a little faith and say we get those breaks, somehow.....someway.

Cowboys 29
Packers 25

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
We lose on a controversial call.....

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I feel like I've been kicked in the butthole.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
What did you guys think of Belichick kneeling 3 times and then punting at the end of the game yesterday?

Similar situation to us vs Detroit in last years debacle. We had much better field position and it wasn't a playoff game. We run it, Tyron gets called for a hold, clock stops, Detroit gets ball with 30-40 seconds left and somehow we lose. At the time I said we should've kneeled 3 times and punted. Many on here disagreed. So you disagree with one of the greats, Belichick, too?

data

Forbes #1
Damn. Didn't know sour grapes could last this long. Some of you guys have issues with anguish.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
What did you guys think of Belichick kneeling 3 times and then punting at the end of the game yesterday?

Similar situation to us vs Detroit in last years debacle. We had much better field position and it wasn't a playoff game. We run it, Tyron gets called for a hold, clock stops, Detroit gets ball with 30-40 seconds left and somehow we lose. At the time I said we should've kneeled 3 times and punted. Many on here disagreed. So you disagree with one of the greats, Belichick, too?
Take it to the Patriotsthread.

We trying to get the mojo right up in here.

data

Forbes #1
If 1bigfan13 started a chatter thread on 1/13, it'd be an automatic win. Hope 1/11 is close enough.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
If 1bigfan13 started a chatter thread on 1/13, it'd be an automatic win. Hope 1/11 is close enough.
Don't worry, Extreme11 is here in spirit.

:towel

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Damn. Didn't know sour grapes could last this long. Some of you guys have issues with anguish.
Huh? Just a relevant discussion since media types are criticizing Belichick. Why would I have sour grapes? I was right.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
No excuse for a slow start today. We played last week. Packers off for two weeks.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Somehow I doubt that there will be a lot of anguish and teeth gnashing over the flag that was picked up in yesterday's Panthers-Seahawks game.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Somehow I doubt that there will be a lot of anguish and teeth gnashing over the flag that was picked up in yesterday's Panthers-Seahawks game.
Was there? I missed it. Haven't heard a thing about it.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Was there? I missed it. Haven't heard a thing about it.
Exactly my point...and it happened in the 3rd quarter. Newton slid feet first after scrambling and a Seattle player hit him during the slide.

One of the refs threw the flag on the hit but after huddling and discussing the play they picked up the flag.

Plays like that happen every week but it was comical listening to all the idiots last week acting as if officials picking up a flag never happens.

data

Forbes #1
Huh? Just a relevant discussion since media types are criticizing Belichick. Why would I have sour grapes? I was right.
:lol Cuz of the way it reads. You are trying to get vindication for the Lions game last year moreso than asking about Belichick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom