Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs 49ers | 9/7/14

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We're going to need an updated photo of thorn holding a newspaper with the date on it?
I think that would suffice or like what I posted, what has been going on with him, why he left, what he did and where he is now.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Donnell looks like everything Martellus Bennett was supposed to be

D

Deuce

Thorn also used to be a posting machine at times. 2 random posts in the chatter thread seems unlikely.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I remember making a post about that. Probably in the test thread?

For Verification Purposes:
- The Homo Depot. I can help.
- EZ once recorded a sweet Johnny Cash cover entitled "Thorn's Ring of Fire." To this day, this is the only song ever written for or about me.
- After the playoff exit as the #1 seed, I had a black and white signature with a picture of Tony Romo hanging his head that said "Not My Quarterback."
- Schmittler.
- Big Ben, Parliament.

So, which are we going to get first - a good Eli face or a good Coughlin face? It's a toss-up right now.
Where does the name Thorn originate from and what was the full initial username?

data

Forbes #1
For verification, I would ask Thorn to post the past 5 or 6 avatars he's used.

Thorn

Brand New Member
Thorn also used to be a posting machine at times. 2 random posts in the chatter thread seems unlikely.
True. I also used to crush you twice a season in the DCC Madden Online Franchise. Joe Flacco, Darren McFadden & Beanie Wells - all day.

I wish I still had some of the old photoshops, all I could find was my Satan Jerry avatar.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
True. I also used to crush you twice a season in the DCC Madden Online Franchise. Joe Flacco, Darren McFadden & Beanie Wells - all day.

I wish I still had some of the old photoshops, all I could find was my Satan Jerry avatar.
I'm shocked you aren't using a Michael Sam avatar.

~taking easy joke~

Thorn

Brand New Member
Where does the name Thorn originate from and what was the full initial username?
ThornWithin81. It originates from a really shitty Metallica song that I was obsessed with in High School and early college, when I first registered here.

Thorn

Brand New Member
I'm shocked you aren't using a Michael Sam avatar.
How does it make you feel, knowing how much profit Jerry's going to make off of all those Sam jerseys?

Does it still have to start somewhere? :art

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
How does it make you feel, knowing how much profit Jerry's going to make off of all those Sam jerseys?

Does it still have to start somewhere? :art
They aren't selling his PS jersey. So, I'm cool with it.

data

Forbes #1
Post a real picture of yourself that's never been posted on the DCC before.

Top Bottom