Gosselin: DeMarcus Lawrence 'grew up in an instant' after bonehead mistake

Jiggyfly

Banned
He's probably thinking too much. There is a lot of gap integrity stuff I have seen him doing.

Man, it would be nice if he went on a little tear here, springboarding off of this one turnaround.

Would make it so much easier in April to know he's capable of being an impact player instead of another Kavika Pittman or whatever.
Yeah I noticed that and was surprised he was doing that well.

But I watched him closely in the 4th against the Colts and Figured he would show something since it was strictly rush the passer, but did not see a great get off or any combo moves.

He looked good bullrushing but he had problems getting off the blocker he said after this game that he is getting his step back so that shows me he has got another gear.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
He's probably thinking too much.
That's exactly what he stopped doing for that one amazing play. He caught up to the game and exerted his will all in one moment. It was as anti-loser a moment as we've had from a Dallas player in a long, long time.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I'm glad he was able to atone for his mistake so quickly and not have it cost us. I think he's going to be a solid player. I'll take a home run and a solid player with our top 2 picks every year.

Top Bottom