Wildcard Sunday Chatter | Cowboys and Lions | 1/4/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Tampa D is awful and needs a complete rebuild. Why would he leave when he is only half way to building his defense only to start over. Especially considering he knows that the next offseason's resources in Dallas needs to be devoted to the defense and that the organization knows it.
He would not exactly be starting over. The system, Lovie's system, the Dungy system, has already been there a year. He wouldn't need to do a lot more than he has to do here. The only difference is that they will be spending their top pick on a QB, without question.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Jerry has shown that he is completely willing to pay coaches top dollar (and we don't have to worry about salary cap concerns). He did with Garrett when Baltimore was sniffing around.
That was also for a guy in the family portrait he was grooming from day one. Bit of a difference.

I firmly believe we have kept assistants around mainly because Jones didn't want to pay guys that were fired. This is real money out of his pocket, not something that can be manipulated by cooking the books.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I firmly believe we have kept assistants around mainly because Jones didn't want to pay guys that were fired. This is real money out of his pocket, not something that can be manipulated by cooking the books.
Funny, seems he's got one philosophy for staff and another for players.

data

Forbes #1
someone tweet the NFLN that 1bigfan didn't start the chatter thread

p1_

DCC 4Life
Et tu, Pdom? Lord have mercy....some SERIOUS superstition goin on here....

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I could just delete this and pretend it didn't happen, but it is already out there. The loss mojo is real.

Thanks, p1. You have to live with this. I hope you are happy.

data

Forbes #1
damn....this is like a Heath Ledger's Joker pulling a stunt to prove there are no rules. Either Cowboys lose now to further prove the validity of our ways or a Cowboys win to prove that nothing is sacred.

Sophie's Choice

data

Forbes #1
at least the Steelers are out. Eliminate the Packers and it's as good as can be hoped for.

data

Forbes #1
yup, mojo is fucked all the way around. Took a shit and the TP broke and I touched dirty asshole.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Im thinking about starting an offseason thread to offset the jinx.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I didn't even realize he was sick. Damn.
Yeah, he had cancer. Actually, he's been fighting since 2007 on and off. Guess I don't pay much attention to the ESPN world either.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Boys, the time for jinxes and fear is over. This team has won 12 games this season despite much naysaying and second guessing.

It's time we admit that they are good. No need for smoke and mirrors, voodoo dolls and incantations.

data

Forbes #1
If Jerruh had drafted Manziel, I wonder if the media would be so harsh on Jerruh after Manziel's disastrous year would force Jerruh to change or die.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I wake up this morning fired up to take on the Lions and start the Chatter Thread & see that P1 jinxed us.

Then on top of that I just saw the news that Stu Scott died. That definitely took a lot of steam out of me. RIP, Stu! You're already missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom