Archer: Names to keep an eye on for Cowboys

Carp

DCC 4Life
I recall worse about the 2009 draft.

This is weak because there is not the star power there usually is at the top, but there are some exceptionally strong position groups in terms of depth.
It is just an odd draft when you don't really have a QB, WR, RB that are legit top 10 picks. There are some strong groups, but overall I think it is weak.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It is just an odd draft when you don't really have a QB, WR, RB that are legit top 10 picks. There are some strong groups, but overall I think it is weak.
It is weak for the reasons you describe. It is no better or worse outside of that.

There are good players available.

The 2009 draft, which we amazingly stockpiled picks in, was far far worse in terms of overall quality.

Carp

DCC 4Life
It is weak for the reasons you describe. It is no better or worse outside of that.

There are good players available.

The 2009 draft, which we amazingly stockpiled picks in, was far far worse in terms of overall quality.
I am not enamored with the OT position either...in particular RT, outside of Fluker I don't see one that gets me wet. There are good players, but ones you get later in quality drafts.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Let me clarify...I think this is a bad draft from top to bottom. Definitely some players I would like, but it is a weak class overall. Since we are dropping the experts line, some have called this the weakest in 10 or so years.
Please provide these links I have not read this anywhere.

Top Bottom