Opening Night Chatter Thread | Packers v. Seahawks | - 9/4/14

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I think the most important element in beating Seattle, especially at home, is running the ball consistently. This keeps this defense from attacking downhill and it also quiets the crowd. Your defense also has to match how physical their offense is in the running game, but I think being able to run the ball is the most important thing.

A pass-first team that goes out, calls 3 different audibles at the line and throws it around 35-40 times a game has no chance of winning, especially in Seattle.

And as an aside, I wouldn't mind Bevell being our next HC but I don't see Jones hiring a young guy with an offensive background and no HC experience.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
For a big guy, especially.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Outstanding catch. Wilson put it where only Miller could get it.

Cotton

Staff member
I think the most important element in beating Seattle, especially at home, is running the ball consistently. This keeps this defense from attacking downhill and it also quiets the crowd. Your defense also has to match how physical their offense is in the running game, but I think being able to run the ball is the most important thing.

A pass-first team that goes out, calls 3 different audibles at the line and throws it around 35-40 times a game has no chance of winning, especially in Seattle.

And as an aside, I wouldn't mind Bevell being our next HC but I don't see Jones hiring a young guy with an offensive background and no HC experience.
You mean like he did with Garrett?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

McCarthy appears he did have that idea. But the blocking has been bad...especially in the middle.

1bigfan13

Staff member
The Harvin jet sweep strikes again.

Cotton

Staff member
Now, throw the ball into to endzone.

Cotton

Staff member
Stupid playcall!

1bigfan13

Staff member
A lot of missed tackles by the Packer LBs and Safeties.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They punked Clay Matthews so bad on that play.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
There's a real OC's play design on the Seattle TD. Let's hope RHG is in record-mode.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
There's a real OC's play design on the Seattle TD. Let's hope RHG is in record-mode.
Maybe there's a tennis player in the crowd that can tell him about it later

Top Bottom