Scandrick suspended 4 games

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Ecstasy is a stimulant, also.
that would make more sense if he was nailed during the season. seems pretty clear he was trying to heighten sex with his hoochie, not gain a competitive advantage on the field.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Huh? It says so right in the second paragraph. Why would they call a recreational drug "performance enhancing"?
Because of this maybe

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
Black Wiener is going to thrust into the starting role from the back door

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
That mantra of "the defense can't possibly be any worse than it was last year"....yeah. It is going to be worse. With the injuries/suspensions this is the most talent-deficient defense I've ever seen.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
That mantra of "the defense can't possibly be any worse than it was last year"....yeah. It is going to be worse. With the injuries/suspensions this is the most talent-deficient defense I've ever seen.
It appears that it is already worse.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well, to his credit, I guess, he's not denying he let everyone down and is owning it.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
This will be an epic shitstorm of epic proportions.
No doubt. The only shit that doesn't completely wash is how every little thing represents a built-in excuse for Jerry Jones to avoid responsibility for this mess.

Jerry continues to be Jerry. He is completely responsible for this defensive calamity:
  • Not drafting a defensive lineman in the 3rd round or higher for 5 straight seasons
  • 2009 draft... WTF?
  • Trading Novarro Bowman and another draft pick for Sean Lee despite his injury history
  • Drafting Bruce Carter in the 2nd round despite his injury history
  • Trading Michael Brockers and Bobby Wagner for Mo Claiborne despite his retarded Wonderlic score
  • Re-signing Anthony Spencer despite his age and inconsistency
  • Signing Josh Brent despite his history with alcohol
  • Forcing DeMarcus Ware's replacement from the draft

About the only good things he did were parting ways with Hatcher and Ware, but the negatives of those losses are exacerbated by weaknesses elsewhere else.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I just hope Jerry and his dumb ass son don't panic and start trading away draft picks for some short term help. They need to just take their medicine and not dig themselves into a deeper hole.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
4-12, then what? Nothing is going to change. Its likely to get worse. What exactly do you want?

A 3rd string CB doesn't determine anything. He is just a dick who you cannot trust. Next!
How about a better draft pick?

8-8 keeps the mediocre draft picks coming in.

Its like being in purgatory...forever.

Last edited:

dallen

Senior Tech
Apparently instead of partying with his girlfriend he should have beaten the shit out of her

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
No doubt. The only shit that doesn't completely wash is how every little thing represents a built-in excuse for Jerry Jones to avoid responsibility for this mess.

Jerry continues to be Jerry. He is completely responsible for this defensive calamity:
  • Not drafting a defensive lineman in the 3rd round or higher for 5 straight seasons
  • 2009 draft... WTF?
  • Trading Novarro Bowman and another draft pick for Sean Lee despite his injury history
  • Drafting Bruce Carter in the 2nd round despite his injury history
  • Trading Michael Brockers and Bobby Wagner for Mo Claiborne despite his retarded Wonderlic score
  • Re-signing Anthony Spencer despite his age and inconsistency
  • Signing Josh Brent despite his history with alcohol
  • Forcing DeMarcus Ware's replacement from the draft

About the only good things he did were parting ways with Hatcher and Ware, but the negatives of those losses are exacerbated by weaknesses elsewhere else.
I am puzzled. How does all of that equate to Scandrick being stupid and taking drugs?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Can't fault a guy for a little Molly every now and again.
If it screws up your livelihood you have to pay the price. Problem is it doesn't just affect him it affects others as well.

Top Bottom