Williams: Free Expected To Miss Two Weeks

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Parnell will be fine, I think. I'm more worried about Martin's injury.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think Martin will play through his.

It just sucks we have one whole side of the OL that basically is going to be a handicap.

If Murray is inactive, Romo will be throwing like a MFer Sunday IMO.

Cotton

Staff member
I think Martin will play through his.

It just sucks we have one whole side of the OL that basically is going to be a handicap.

If Murray is inactive, Romo will be throwing like a MFer Sunday IMO.
Maybe. I certainly hope not.

Jwooten15

Brand New Member
If Luck keeps playing like he has, maybe he will gift us an early pick and a fumble.

I'd honestly be more comfortable if this were a road game.

Not sure what it is that's causing such a drastic dropoff in production at home, but it scares me.

Cotton

Staff member

Dr. Jerry hath spoken.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Cam Irving in the 3rd...thanks.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Parnell stunk out loud Sunday night. Whiffing in the passing game, and lunging/missing in the running game. It was easily his worst game. Free takes a lot of grief, but there is a drastic drop off when he's out.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I have to agree. Parnell had me hoodwinked for a moment, but no longer. He is no Doug Free, no siree.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
1) CB
2) TE
3) CB
4) traded to move up in the 3rd
5) OL
6) WR
7) LB

:unsure

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Not sure what it is that's causing such a drastic dropoff in production at home, but it scares me.
I'll take a crack at it:

-Indoor/artificial fields makes everyone else faster and emphasizes our defenses own lack of speed: Advantage -> other teams.
-Grass surfaces are perfect for a RB like Murray whose game is based on power, and they slow every thing down allowing our defense to catch up: Advantage -> Dallas
-Adverse conditions like cold, wind, or wet surfaces harm opposing offenses which are inevitably more pass-oriented: Advantage -> Dallas

@Tenn: Outdoors, grass, bad offense
@STL: Indoors, bad offense, perfect passing conditions
@Seattle: Outdoors, bad offense
@Chicago: Outdoors, grass, cold, wind
@Philly: Outdoors, cold, wind
@Jax: Outdoors, muddy grass, wind
@NYG: Outdoors, cool, wind

ATT Stadium: Indoors, perfect passing conditions. Speedy field makes fast backs and skill positions even faster. Advantage -> other teams, especially pass-happy ones.

Brace yourselves for Sunday.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll take a crack at it:

-Indoor/artificial fields makes everyone else faster and emphasizes our defenses own lack of speed: Advantage -> other teams.
-Grass surfaces are perfect for a RB like Murray whose game is based on power, and they slow every thing down allowing our defense to catch up: Advantage -> Dallas
-Adverse conditions like cold, wind, or wet surfaces harm opposing offenses which are inevitably more pass-oriented: Advantage -> Dallas

@Tenn: Outdoors, grass, bad offense
@STL: Indoors, bad offense, perfect passing conditions
@Seattle: Outdoors, bad offense
@Chicago: Outdoors, grass, cold, wind
@Philly: Outdoors, cold, wind
@Jax: Outdoors, muddy grass, wind
@NYG: Outdoors, cool, wind

ATT Stadium: Indoors, perfect passing conditions. Speedy field makes fast backs and skill positions even faster. Advantage -> other teams, especially pass-happy ones.

Brace yourselves for Sunday.
I think it's much simpler then that. Our road schedule this year has been easier then our home schedule. On top of that the Eagles game clearly set up far better for this team then the first Eagles game. It had nothing to do with homefield advantage. I don't think Dallas has a homefield advantage but I certainly don't think they play any worse at home either.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I think it's much simpler then that. Our road schedule this year has been easier then our home schedule. On top of that the Eagles game clearly set up far better for this team then the first Eagles game. It had nothing to do with homefield advantage. I don't think Dallas has a homefield advantage but I certainly don't think they play any worse at home either.
Also, in three of the home games Romo has happened to play with a bad back.

I still think ATT Stadium makes passing very, very easy. It's why I predicted the Packers would take down the Steelers in 2010. Rodgers might be unbeatable in this stadium, and Luck is like Rodgers-light.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I joke but obviously our corner play is very substandard. Carr needs replaced. Claiborne sucks. The only good corner on this roster at this point is Scandrick.
I'd take a flyer on a guy who falls if they present good value in the 3rd-4th or so, otherwise I'm addressing it with value FAs.

Top Bottom