Demarco (Jody) Murray.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Looks to me like Brennan Clay is a pussy.

dallen

Senior Tech
This is not a "my bad"-type of situation

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm with Booze. Someone is paying Clay off to STFU.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
How exactly can you misinterpret a text on your wife's phone from someone labeled spraytan that says can I f*ck you in your bed??

Carp

DCC 4Life
I don't really care one way or the other, but to take it to Twitter is weak. Too many people play the victim role and put their personal shit out on the interwebs for all to see.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
How exactly can you misinterpret a text on your wife's phone from someone labeled spraytan that says can I f*ck you in your bed??
Maybe it was another dude from Vegas tapping his wife.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Maybe it was another dude from Vegas tapping his wife.
So why show the pic of the two of them made up? He was only mad about it being Murray that did it? I'm thinking Booze may be on to something

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I file it under who gives a crap. Like Booze said, a guy who wants to play victim on Twitter and is setting himself up for some sort of lawsuit against Murray. The dude shouldn't have married her in the first place.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
She's obviously someone you just fuck and never marry, come on now. 2 kids from a prior relationship at the age of what, 25? 26? Fake eyebrows, possibly fake tits too, that's not marriage material.
Back in the 80s I had a friend who got hooked to this woman that already had two kids plus one in the oven and another that she had given up for adoption, all by different men. I warned him about marrying her but he ignored me and it lasted maybe 5 or 6 years, mostly because he was too patient. After they split he told me "I should have listened to you".

Top Bottom