Demarco (Jody) Murray.

Jiggyfly

Banned
DeMarco Murray's alleged texts to ex-teammate's wife shared

Originally written on Larry Brown Sports | Last updated 12/10/14

Brennan Clay shared an allgeged sex text message exchange between his wife ex-Oklahoma teammate DeMarco Murray. Wesley Hitt/Getty Images
While DeMarco Murray was busy having a huge game for the Dallas Cowboys on Thursday night, his ex-Oklahoma teammate was airing his dirty secrets over Twitter.

You may recall that on Sunday former Oklahoma running back Brennan Clay claimed over Twitter that Murray was having an affair with his wife, Gina D’Agostini. Clay and D’Agostini had been married for a few months prior to Clay catching her cheating.

Text message and pictures here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/article-2862620/Brennan-Clay-claims-wife-Gina-D-Agostino-having-affair-DeMarco-Murray.html

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Spray Tan

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I feel for people that have wives that cheat. That has to be a terrible experience.

Last edited:

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
And guys like Murray..... allegedly

Carp

DCC 4Life
I don't think I would throw this all over Twitter if I was the guy...much like FB, people share way too much about their personal life.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The story has been around for awhile...Deadspin had it about a week ago.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
She's obviously someone you just fuck and never marry, come on now. 2 kids from a prior relationship at the age of what, 25? 26? Fake eyebrows, possibly fake tits too, that's not marriage material.

data

Forbes #1
I just wonder if there is a correlation with the dates he hit 100 yards/game and didn't.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Don't really GAS but I have no respect for cheaters and the fact that he used to suit up with the guy is low. Bros before hoes, DeMarco.

However, to Clay: Man, if she already had two kids, that is what we call a clue. Back in the 80s, a close friend of mine ended up married to a woman that already had 3 kids. 1 of them she had given up for adoption, she had yet another in the oven and they all had different fathers. I told him he was making a mistake and by '93 or '94(Can't recall) it was over.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Even if Murray didn't hit it I'm not going to stop calling him spraytan

Carp

DCC 4Life
Damn...to go public with that, then a weak ass apology. Hope Murray breaks his other hand on his face.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Given the fact that Murray was named the Cowboys' Walter Payton Man of the Year nominee, just kind of odd.

I smell a Jerry payoff to a loser like Clay.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Given the fact that Murray was named the Cowboys' Walter Payton Man of the Year nominee, just kind of odd.

I smell a Jerry payoff to a loser like Clay.
Jerry probably hooked him up with a couple of lap dances from his own stable.

Top Bottom