What are you packing?

JBond

Brand New Member
:lol

Yeah...I always love when the libtards point to the reason why I shouldn't be allowed to have a gun is because some nutjob shot a bunch a people.

Isn't that THE reason I should fuckin have one?

Yeah...exactly.
Yep... Not the brightest bunch. I have yet to see a single realistic idea that would reduce the number of guns bad guys have. All they appear to want to do is disarm honest citizens and render them defenseless. The anti-2nd amendment crowd are a bunch of useful idiots for the power hungry leaders.

Jon88

Banned
Yep... Not the brightest bunch. I have yet to see a single realistic idea that would reduce the number of guns bad guys have. All they appear to want to do is disarm honest citizens and render them defenseless. The anti-2nd amendment crowd are a bunch of useful idiots for the power hungry leaders.
I think some of these high profile "shootings" have been false flags to turn public sentiment against guns.

Call me crazy if you want to, but who said the media always tells the truth? Do you really believe that Richard Martinez guy? I don't.

JBond

Brand New Member
I think some of these high profile "shootings" have been false flags to turn public sentiment against guns.

Call me crazy if you want to, but who said the media always tells the truth? Do you really believe that Richard Martinez guy? I don't.
I am not quite the conspiracy guy you are, but I firmly believe that they take the credo "You never let a serious crisis go to waste". One of Rahm Emanuel's more honest moments.

The media is owned by the same people that own everything else. Of course they work hand-in-hand.

Jon88

Banned
I am not quite the conspiracy guy you are, but I firmly believe that they take the credo "You never let a serious crisis go to waste". One of Rahm Emanuel's more honest moments.

The media is owned by the same people that own everything else. Of course they work hand-in-hand.
I don't believe they wait around for a crisis and then maximize its potential - I think they create them.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Chicago is a perfect example of how the anti gun "vision" works in real life.

But the media never reports the hundreds of shootings that go on there.

Doesn't fit the agenda.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I don't believe they wait around for a crisis and then maximize its potential - I think they create them.
You need to familiarize yourself with the concept of Occam's razor.

Also, look how incompetent the government is. Look at Operation Fast and Furious. Look at Snowden. If they had an ongoing operation to create fake shooters, that shit would end up blown wide open by now.

The problem isn't the government and it's insanely efficient subversive schemes. It's that the government is an incompetent bully and no one cares when they are caught breaking the law.

Jon88

Banned
You need to familiarize yourself with the concept of Occam's razor.

Also, look how incompetent the government is. Look at Operation Fast and Furious. Look at Snowden. If they had an ongoing operation to create fake shooters, that shit would end up blown wide open by now.

The problem isn't the government and it's insanely efficient subversive schemes. It's that the government is an incompetent bully and no one cares when they are caught breaking the law.
I disagree. I think they can pull it off easy.

Jon88

Banned
Why worry then? If they are that powerful and well organized, they are unstoppable.
Basically, and especially with all those MRAPs they've brought in everywhere. They're getting ready for a major revolt it appears.

JBond

Brand New Member
It's that the government is an incompetent bully and no one cares when they are caught breaking the law.
The truth... I am still amazed that absolutely nothing has happened regarding Fast and Furious. Hilldog and the President of Mexico held a joint news conference decrying the evil gun shops in America at the same time they were forcing guns shop to sell high powered weapons to drug cartels and paying for those weapons with our tax dollars. Insanity.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
The truth... I am still amazed that absolutely nothing has happened regarding Fast and Furious. Hilldog and the President of Mexico held a joint news conference decrying the evil gun shops in America at the same time they were forcing guns shop to sell high powered weapons to drug cartels and paying for those weapons with our tax dollars. Insanity.
I call bullshit on a lot of the "Guns in Mexico come from the US" thing. If so, why am I seeing cartel guys posing with full auto AKs and RPG-7s like Afghan Terrorists? They seriously got grenade launchers from gun shops in Texas? Where do I get mine?

Sure, they may get their glocks and some AR-15s over here, but I've heard and read that shiploads of illicit military hardware flow into Mexico from China. Not cold war relics either, brand new NORINCO shit.

jeebs

Brand New Member
I call bullshit on a lot of the "Guns in Mexico come from the US" thing. If so, why am I seeing cartel guys posing with full auto AKs and RPG-7s like Afghan Terrorists? They seriously got grenade launchers from gun shops in Texas? Where do I get mine?

Sure, they may get their glocks and some AR-15s over here, but I've heard and read that shiploads of illicit military hardware flow into Mexico from China. Not cold war relics either, brand new NORINCO shit.
aint hard to modify those suckers, abnd I dont know how you tell if a gun is autmatic or semi from a picture.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
aint hard to modify those suckers, abnd I dont know how you tell if a gun is autmatic or semi from a picture.
there's enough reports of automatic fire being heard and recorded when shit starts popping off down there, and the fact that a shitload of the guns are AKs when ARs dominate the shelves these days in the US is telling.

Sure there are AK ripoffs in Semi-Auto available here but they cost nearly as much as the ARs with little-no additional benefit.

Also, guns here are expensive. In African countries you can get an AK for as little as 50 bucks. If you can get a few shipping containers full of brand new military hardware for less, why screw around in the US paying 1000 a rifle. I do believe they buy a shitload of ammo here, though. It's part of why ammo in military calibers can be so hard to get.

Top Bottom