The Great Police Work Thread

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Shit, I guess I live a really boring life if I haven't had multiple encounters with aggressive cops. It is an epidemic for DCC posters apparently. Stay strong brothers.
So since it hasn't happened to you it doesn't happen, huh? Or you probably think that everyone it has happened to had it coming for some reason, right?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol

What are you even talking about? The problem is you are making no point at all. I've never called the cops on someone for ringing a doorbell and I lived in St. Louis for over half a decade. I'm beginning to realize you may just be a bit of a pussy in real life and are scared of everything which is why you want the cops to take away everyone's rights in an attempt to control very few crimes.
Yeah, I'm a pussy for calling the cops on suspicious activities. Walking from house to house randomly ringing doorbells fits that description. So, all in all you can go fuck yourself.

Jon88

Banned
We used to ring people's doorbells as kids and then go hide in the bushes.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, I'm a pussy for calling the cops on suspicious activities. Walking from house to house randomly ringing doorbells fits that description. So, all in all you can go fuck yourself.
:lol

Those damn girl scouts. Always causing trouble, ringing doorbells randomly. I have a feeling you wish the movie minority report was real as well. Cops are here to arrest criminals and stop crimes. They aren't here to prevent crimes by taking away the rights and freedoms of the majority on hopes that it will prevent a crime by the very few minority.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We used to ring people's doorbells as kids and then go hide in the bushes.
That's exactly what I was thinking. Then there is always that elderly crotchety neighbor who will call the cops. I think I know who that may be on this board now...

Kbrown

Not So New Member
So since it hasn't happened to you it doesn't happen, huh? Or you probably think that everyone it has happened to had it coming for some reason, right?
I didn't any of that, but thanks for the presumption.

Clay was saying something like 99% of police encounters involve the police stirring up shit. Just wondering why in the handful of encounters I have had, there was no aggression. That's all.

Jon88

Banned
Police Shoot Black Lab Through Vehicle Window, Claim It Was ‘Lunging’ Pit Bull

Lab.jpg

An Idaho police officer who shot and killed a small black lab sitting inside a vehicle this week has been telling investigators that the dog was a “vicious” pit bull.

According to reports, an officer with the Coeur d’Alene Police Department was called out to a local coffee shop Wednesday after the shop’s owner spotted a “suspicious” van in the parking lot. The van, owned by Craig Jones, allegedly matched the description of a vehicle in a child luring case.

Upon arriving, the officer approached the vehicle with his weapon drawn when 2-year-old “Arfie” began barking from the driver’s seat. The officer claims that is when the dog, which he described as a “vicious” pit bull, “lunged” out of the half-open window and attempted to bite his face.

The officer “defended his life” by firing through the window, striking the dog once in the chest.

Jones, who was inside the coffee shop eating breakfast at the time, was shocked to look up and see a bullet hole in his van.

“This still isn’t even real,” Jones told KREM 2 News. “This is so unrealistic to me.”

Jones says Arfie never displayed violent behavior towards others, refuting claims by the officer that his dog was violent or vicious.

“He was raised with me from day one,” Jones said. “He goes with me everywhere.”

Police later determined that Jones’ van was not the vehicle wanted in connection with the child luring case.

“If my dog is barking and wondering who’s peering in the windows, whether your a cop, judge, attorney, President Bush, he doesn’t know any difference,” Jones said. “So really? You’re just going to shoot somebody’s dog?”

Jesse Johnson, who was across the street at her home during the shooting, says the incident was completely unjustified.

“We came outside and saw a police officer with a gun in his hand,” Johnson said. “I was scared when we heard the gun shots you know. I have kids.”

A Coeur d’Alene police sergeant responded to the incident by saying that the officer was “very distraught” and unable to use his pepper spray because all dogs react differently in “attack situations.” The sergeant made no comment on why the officer had told investigators that the dog was a pit bull.

Unfortunately, such situations have become increasingly common.

Just last March, a Michigan police officer shot and killed a 10-month-old puppy after wandering into the owner’s yard during a foot pursuit. The officer claimed he “feared for his life” when the puppy suddenly “charged” towards him.

That same month, a Pennsylvania state trooper unloaded his firearm at a family’s dog as it stood only feet from a 5-year-old’s bedroom window. A suspect alleged to be in the home had moved from the residence months prior.

An Idaho officer captured on a police dash cam was cleared of wrongdoing after shooting and killing a man’s service dog outside a 9-year-old’s birthday party last February. The video showed the officer kicking at the dog several times before opening fire.

Responding to a domestic violence call, a police officer in Austin, Texas shot and killed a dog playing Frisbee with its owner after walking onto the wrong property in 2012.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Jon, you should dress up like a pit bull for Halloween.

That costume would totally rock.

Jon88

Banned
Here's another article on it. They are going to do this to the wrong person one day...

Arfee, dog shot by CdA officer, was a Labrador, not a pit bull

Betsy Z. RussellThe Spokesman-Review

The owner of a dog fatally shot by a Coeur d’Alene police officer on Wednesday says the dog wasn’t a “vicious pit bull,” as initially reported by the police department, but a 2-year-old black Labrador named Arfee.

Coeur d’Alene police Chief Ron Clark, said Thursday that the department is reviewing the shooting in a parking lot at 821 Sherman Ave. in downtown Coeur d’Alene.

“Animal control officers originally identified the dog as a pit bull,” Clark said in a news release. “The Police Department had a veterinarian examine the dog and it has been identified as a lab mix.”

The incident has exploded on social media, and the police department reported that it is withholding the name of the officer because it has received threatening voicemails and emails. (lol)

“This incident will be investigated and reviewed for policy and legal compliance,” Clark’s statement said. “We understand the grief the family is dealing with due to the loss of their pet. We also understand the distress this has caused for citizens. The officer who shot the dog is also distraught over this incident.”

Police reported in a news release Wednesday that they were responding to a report of a suspicious van, possibly containing someone watching young children near 8th Street and Sherman Avenue. The department reported Wednesday that when an officer approached the van on the driver’s side, “a vicious Pit Bull dog lunged out the open driver’s side window toward the Officer’s face.” The officer fired, striking Arfee in the chest.

No one was in the van.

The van’s owner, Craig Jones, posted on Facebook early Wednesday afternoon that “Cda cops just shot my dog while I ate lunch at Java?”

A picture on his Facebook page indicates that the officer fired through a window. Jones posted on Facebook that the police department has offered to buy him a new window.

Jones, who is from Coeur d’Alene but now lives in Colorado, had posted three days earlier, “Best 4th of July weekend in cda eva …” with a photo showing a view of the lake.

“I’d like to thank my Facebook family for your support and love,” Jones posted on Facebook on Thursday. “Today is definitely harder than yesterday. Just seeing his ball in my rig tears me apart. This cop left a hole in both that can’t be fixed. If it wasn’t for my desire to face him in court and strip him of his badge. I would probably be at the bottom of the lake with my boy ‘Arfee.’ ”

Jon88

Banned

After a 9 hour deliberation, a jury has found Adrian Perryman, not guilty on all four counts of aggravated assault on a peace officer.

The incident that led to the charges against Perryman happened during the pre-dawn hours of October 26, 2010 in San Antonio, TX.

SAPD’s tactical response unit was executing a no-knock search warrant. The occupants in the house at the time were Perryman, his girlfriend Rebecca Flores, and Flores’s 3 year old grand daughter Savannah.

When Flores saw two shadowy men on the security cameras, she woke up Perryman, and tossed him his gun.

According to MySA News, Flores recalled the events of that night to the jury. “I put my body over Savannah’s,” she said, recalling for jurors what she did in the moments after handing Perryman the gun and before he opened fire. “He said ‘I’ve got a gun and I’m going to shoot — stay out!’”

Flores said it wasn’t until after he fired four shots that she heard anyone yelling “Police!”

“I remember telling him the police were here; I thought they were there to protect us. I said ‘Oh, thank God,’” she said.

Perryman took the stand in his defense last week and told jurors how he had shouted a warning before he heard the front door go down and “unloaded” his gun.

“When I knew they were policemen, I lay down, face down,” he said, adding he dropped the gun and began apologizing. “I kept saying ‘I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I didn’t know it was y’all. I’ve been broken into before.’”

This is a landmark case in the instance of no-knock raids. All too often we see innocent people beaten and killed during the execution of this questionable practice.

Hopefully this leads to a drop in the frequency of no-knock search warrants.

The details of the latest victim in the relentless and immoral war on drugs were released this week by the Tampa Bay Times.

A 29-year old man was gunned down in his own home by officers serving a no-knock search warrant. They found .2 grams of marijuana.

How many more grenades will have to be thrown into cribs before police realize that the war on drugs was lost as soon as it started?

:towel :towel :towel

It would have taken me 9 tenths of a second.

jeebs

Brand New Member
every cop shot in a no knock raid gets what he deserves.

jeebs

Brand New Member
Here's another article on it. They are going to do this to the wrong person one day...

Arfee, dog shot by CdA officer, was a Labrador, not a pit bull

Betsy Z. RussellThe Spokesman-Review

The owner of a dog fatally shot by a Coeur d’Alene police officer on Wednesday says the dog wasn’t a “vicious pit bull,” as initially reported by the police department, but a 2-year-old black Labrador named Arfee.

Coeur d’Alene police Chief Ron Clark, said Thursday that the department is reviewing the shooting in a parking lot at 821 Sherman Ave. in downtown Coeur d’Alene.

“Animal control officers originally identified the dog as a pit bull,” Clark said in a news release. “The Police Department had a veterinarian examine the dog and it has been identified as a lab mix.”

The incident has exploded on social media, and the police department reported that it is withholding the name of the officer because it has received threatening voicemails and emails. (lol)

“This incident will be investigated and reviewed for policy and legal compliance,” Clark’s statement said. “We understand the grief the family is dealing with due to the loss of their pet. We also understand the distress this has caused for citizens. The officer who shot the dog is also distraught over this incident.”

Police reported in a news release Wednesday that they were responding to a report of a suspicious van, possibly containing someone watching young children near 8th Street and Sherman Avenue. The department reported Wednesday that when an officer approached the van on the driver’s side, “a vicious Pit Bull dog lunged out the open driver’s side window toward the Officer’s face.” The officer fired, striking Arfee in the chest.

No one was in the van.

The van’s owner, Craig Jones, posted on Facebook early Wednesday afternoon that “Cda cops just shot my dog while I ate lunch at Java?”

A picture on his Facebook page indicates that the officer fired through a window. Jones posted on Facebook that the police department has offered to buy him a new window.

Jones, who is from Coeur d’Alene but now lives in Colorado, had posted three days earlier, “Best 4th of July weekend in cda eva …” with a photo showing a view of the lake.

“I’d like to thank my Facebook family for your support and love,” Jones posted on Facebook on Thursday. “Today is definitely harder than yesterday. Just seeing his ball in my rig tears me apart. This cop left a hole in both that can’t be fixed. If it wasn’t for my desire to face him in court and strip him of his badge. I would probably be at the bottom of the lake with my boy ‘Arfee.’ ”
Just sick fucking shit. good to know this is who Iamtdg reveres.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I don't think there's much further point to this thread. The sides are pretty much entrenched. No one is going to convince the people that don't like cops that most of them are acting in good faith. No one who likes cops is going to be convinced that the cops need to stop killing so many innocent people. They probably don't believe any of these instances of police violence ever happened.

Top Bottom