NBA Chatter Thread

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I wouldn't trade Wiggins for Love.

I'm a fan of Love, but while he is a great rebounder, that's about the only aspect of his game where he plays like a big man. He's not much of a post scorer nor does he play great defense down there.

I keep Wiggins and make Cleveland a great team for the next 10 years.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 5m

Houston and Chris Bosh moving quickly on securing deal, and with Bosh, Rockets will match Chandler Parsons offer sheet, source tells Yahoo.
How are they gonna be able to do that? I like Houston so I'm cool with it, but where are they gonna get the money to max out Bosh and pay Parsons 15 mill a year?

D

Deuce

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 5m

Houston and Chris Bosh moving quickly on securing deal, and with Bosh, Rockets will match Chandler Parsons offer sheet, source tells Yahoo.
Wow, keeping both? Houston is all in.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Really like this...classy move and learned from leaving on how to handle this.
Yea, it's a great move and I liked his comment about understanding how important he was to Ohio and vice versa whereas he didn't quite get it 4 years ago.

D

Deuce

Really? We give up nothing and get a 1st. Lin can actually help this team too. I like this move quite a.bit.
Not saying it's a bad deal, I just find it funny all this cheering on what will be as late a 1st round pick as there is. The Spurs are the only team that can turn those into gold consistently.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Not saying it's a bad deal, I just find it funny all this cheering on what will be as late a 1st round pick as there is. The Spurs are the only team that can turn those into gold consistently.
When you get something of value for nothing what's not to like?

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Dez Bryant ‏@DezBryant 2m

Congrats to my man @KingJames on returning to Clev. No matter where he is, he always remains a @DallasCowboys fan!

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Derek Bodner ‏@DerekBodnerNBA 2m

Prediction: #sixers end the day with Jeremy Lin, Terrence Jones, Austin Rivers, and the Pelicans #1 pick. Go get 'em.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Not 1, not 2, well maybe 2.

And the Bulls are irrelevant eh?

Irrelevant to the tune of being a top 5 team for the past few years even without Rose for half that time while having an MVP. Tony just admit you don't like the constant Bull talk so you just say bullshit because you get worked up, just like with every other team you root for.

Tony D

DCC 4Life

Irrelevant to the tune of being a top 5 team for the past few years even without Rose for half that time while having an MVP. Tony just admit you don't like the constant Bull talk so you just say bullshit because you get worked up, just like with every other team you root for.
Props for accomplishing absolutely nothing the last 5 years.

dallen

Senior Tech
I like that he made the announcement with an article in SI. No flash, no big televised annoucement. Just an article for the most well respected sports journalism sites. You can tell he has learned a lot since leaving. Lebron belongs in Cleveland.

..but what if he never wins a championship there and he spent his prime in Miami?

Jiggyfly

Banned

Top 5 team?

Come on Simp they would not have been top 5 in the west the the last few years.:lol

Jiggyfly

Banned
How are they gonna be able to do that? I like Houston so I'm cool with it, but where are they gonna get the money to max out Bosh and pay Parsons 15 mill a year?
They clear cap space to sign Parsons and they have Parsons Bird rights so they can go over the cap.

Don't really like keeping Parsons because it will gut the team but its only 3 years so i'll take it.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Top 5 team?

Come on Simp they would not have been top 5 in the west the the last few years.:lol
They had the best record in the league when Rose was healthy and my top 5 comment was with regard to how they have one of the best records in the league over the last few years. My point is that that isn't irrelevant although according to Tony any team that hasn't won it all is irrelevant so that would be every team over the last 30 years except about 8.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Marc Stein ✔ @ESPNSteinLine
Follow
Sources say Houston Rockets trying to trade Jeremy Lin to the Los Angeles Lakers.

Top Bottom