Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Illegal Immigration Protesters...

jeebs

Brand New Member
Baah, I see no contradiction.

My position is that laws should bind the government and protect the people, not the other way around. If the government won't follow it's laws, it has broken the social contract and no longer is a legitimate government. People face no such conundrum.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Hugh, we're gonna have to ask you to house a dozen illegal immigrants for 30 days, mkay?

We'll be by to pick them up in a month.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Hugh, we're gonna have to ask you to house a dozen illegal immigrants for 30 days, mkay?

We'll be by to pick them up in a month.
I'm sure he will be happy to.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ship all their asses to Alcatraz Island and then see how many of them come over once they see there is a destination and consequences involved.

The soft stance on illegal immigration will never stop though.

And it is not because of Murca, Liberty Island horseshit.

It is because they are able to provide a strong and incredibly cheap workforce for a lot of companies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yea, which is why I called him a 5 year old (yea, real mature of me)
Actually name calling is more of a 5 year old trait. Think about it.

Last edited:

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Ship all their asses to Alcatraz Island and then see how many of them come over once they see there is a destination and consequences involved.

The soft stance on illegal immigration will never stop though.

And it is not because of Murca, Liberty Island horseshit.

It is because they are able to provide a strong and incredibly cheap workforce for a lot of companies.
Troof.

And why don't we have Americans who are willing to be that cheap workforce?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Troof.

And why don't we have Americans who are willing to be that cheap workforce?
You know the answer but for the sake of enlightenment, a lot take the position of why should I do that kind of work when I can get paid as much or more for doing nothing. My rich uncle Sam will take care of me.

jeebs

Brand New Member
People have been playing that game long before Obama was ever in politics.
Yea, it was said tongue in cheek, obama is a convienent scape goat, but it is because government pays so many not to work so few are willing to work for little.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
You know the answer but for the sake of enlightenment, a lot take the position of why should I do that kind of work when I can get paid as much or more for doing nothing. My rich uncle Sam will take care of me.
So it's a mess that we have created.

And guess what is going to fix it?

More laws!

We need more laws, damn it! And we need like $4billion to solve this illegal immigrant crisis. If you don't pass the bill we'll just let them flood the country.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
People have been playing that game long before Obama was ever in politics.
It has got significantly worse since Obama has been in office though.

I have been in the same environment, employing unskilled labor and there has been a dramatic increase in turnover in the past eight years.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yea, it was said tongue in cheek, obama is a convienent scape goat, but it is because government pays so many not to work so few are willing to work for little.
There are quite a few people that would not work if they could be on the dole indefinitely.

But hey...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
It has got significantly worse since Obama has been in office though.

I have been in the same environment, employing unskilled labor and there has been a dramatic increase in turnover in the past eight years.
I won't argue that. The hand out crowd has came out in full force during his time in office. But as much as I dislike him as a president, I was just saying we can't fully blame it on him.

Top Bottom