Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
God damn, I got timestamped twice.

Cotton

Staff member
So, what scares you about tonight? Not so much what Dallas will do, but what about other teams?

I think if Pittsburgh grabs Jarvis Jones their D is right back where they want to be with him and Woodley rushing together.
The Jets taking Warmack and the Chargers taking Cooper. Then us taking Eifert or Vacarro.

Cotton

Staff member
Here is what you're going to get, learn it, live it, love it.

1. Tyler Eifert
2. Sio Moore
3. Joseph Randle
4. Josh Boyce
5. Jakar Hamilton
6. Some Donk 295 lb. OG/C from Southwest Northeastern Idaho St.
I hate you right now.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I must admit, Vaccaro looks damn good in comparison to the possibility of taking Eifert. At least we have a legitimate need at safety and Vaccaro is a better prospect than Eifert in my opinion.

With that said, I obviously still don't particularly want Vaccaro.

Cotton

Staff member
Where is that being reported? Trying to get as many draft resources as possible.
I haven't heard that either.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I don't believe the Jets are going to take an OL with their first two picks. That team needs sexy picks right now...right or wrong I think they do it. Milliner might not seem like a sexy pick, but he is with Revis gone...then I think they take Austin.

Cotton

Staff member
Kiper's final mock has us taking Sly Williams in round 1.

Cotton

Staff member
I don't believe the Jets are going to take an OL with their first two picks. That team needs sexy picks right now...right or wrong I think they do it. Milliner might not seem like a sexy pick, but he is with Revis gone...then I think they take Austin.
I hope you're right.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I think either Floyd or Lotulelei could drop really far. I'm not sure which, but I think if either of them makes it out of the top 4 they could potentially fall all the way down into the teens. I also wouldn't be shocked if one of them made it to our pick one way or the other.

Cotton

Staff member
Pro Football Weekly ‏@ProFootballWkly 1m
RT @buffalobills: #Bills GM Buddy Nix: "Our intent, sometime during this draft, is to go get [a franchise QB]"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom