2013 NFL Draft Chatter Thread--25-27 Apr

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Since we're making a pick, I'll say it's Chance Warmack who falls either all the way to 18 or at least into the 14-15 range that would allow them to make a sensible, cost-effective trade-up to get him.
I would jizz in my pants if that happened. It's not going to.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I've been hearing there's a big drop off from Warmack/Cooper to Fluker, but recently have seen him ranked in the top 12 and now projected to go 11th.

I'd be happy with Cooper or Fluker but looking more and more like neither will be available.

I think there is a big drop off, but in my opinion Fluker is moving up because he is a tackle, and the other two guys are guards.

Personally, I'd rather take the elite top 1-2 guard than the 4th best, non-elite tackle.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
So, what scares you about tonight? Not so much what Dallas will do, but what about other teams?

I think if Pittsburgh grabs Jarvis Jones their D is right back where they want to be with him and Woodley rushing together.

While you may be right, we are so far down right now what Pittsburgh does is even on my radar.

The biggest worry to me is what the Eagles do at 4. Speculation is they are trying to trade down, and if they do and get a windfall from that, they might get pretty good in a hurry. I also worry if they take at 4 Fisher or Joekel. With Peters coming back, then if they take another pro bowl tackle and move Herrimans to guard, that line could be elite in a hurry.

My other worry with the Eagles is if they find a franchise QB. That worries me.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I think there is a big drop off, but in my opinion Fluker is moving up because he is a tackle, and the other two guys are guards.

Personally, I'd rather take the elite top 1-2 guard than the 4th best, non-elite tackle.
Without question. The strength of the Saints and Pats' lines is inside behind powerful guards that almost guarantee their QB's a chance to step up in the pocket.

Besides, watching Fluker over-extend and hit the ground stomach first could start to get distracting.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
FWIW Broaddus think Dallas could likely end up taking Werner at #18 because he may be the only player left who they have a first round grade on.

D

Deuce

FWIW Broaddus think Dallas could likely end up taking Werner at #18 because he may be the only player left who they have a first round grade on.
I'm a fan of the player and it would provide a nice reason to dangle Spencer as trade bait next offseason.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Says if somehow Star L. falls they'd pick him, possibly would move up a couple spots for him.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Was there ever a time that Jimmy Clausen was throwing to Tyler Eifert? Outside of a salon commercial I mean.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I liked his take on Chip Kelly:

I am very excited Chip Kelly coachin' in the National League of Footballs. Chip seem to have a chip on his shoulder, now whether that be a potato chip, chocolate chip or hamburger chip is for us to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom