Dumbest thing you've ever done thread...

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
BB guns fight...those are fun...

If you live by a field of corn you can also have dirt clod fights. Fun.
I was in numerous BB gun and dirt clod fights as a kid. Lucky to still have both eyes.

I did a lot of dumb shit when I was young. In retrospect, one of the dumbest was probably driving my roommates car to a donut shop about 15 miles from our apartment on very icy roads in the middle of the night. With a head full of really good LSD. While wearing those glasses that reflect little spectrums off of every light you see. That wasn't real smart. Made it there and back just fine though and had a hell of a time.

Jumping off of 60 foot high train bridges into the lake at night probably wasn't the best idea either. We didn't think much of it until two separate deaths happened one summer when we were doing it a lot...one guy hit a piece of driftwood and died, the other hit the water at a bad angle, was knocked unconscious, and drown (we didn't personally know either person that died...they were people from outside the area that were there to camp/fish). That was the point were I decided it was a bit too dangerous.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I was in numerous BB gun and dirt clod fights as a kid. Lucky to still have both eyes.

I did a lot of dumb shit when I was young. In retrospect, one of the dumbest was probably driving my roommates car to a donut shop about 15 miles from our apartment on very icy roads in the middle of the night. With a head full of really good LSD. While wearing those glasses that reflect little spectrums off of every light you see. That wasn't real smart. Made it there and back just fine though and had a hell of a time.

Jumping off of 60 foot high train bridges into the lake at night probably wasn't the best idea either. We didn't think much of it until two separate deaths happened one summer when we were doing it a lot...one guy hit a piece of driftwood and died, the other hit the water at a bad angle, was knocked unconscious, and drown (we didn't personally know either person that died...they were people from outside the area that were there to camp/fish). That was the point were I decided it was a bit too dangerous.
I knew a girl that ended up in a body cast doing that. Totally jacked her up for life.

It amazes me the stupid things I survived. lol

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Thanks for putting up another drug story, B. Thought I was all alone there for a minute. :towel

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Thanks for putting up another drug story, B. Thought I was all alone there for a minute. :towel
:lol

No problem. I just saw yours. I never took it at school. Don't think I would have been able to sit through class on acid.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I once mixed X, speed, and coke into lines the width of your middle finger and twice as long. Took it in about a 30 minute period, and I swore in my mind I would die sitting on that couch. This is just one story. I also once boiled shrooms in Jack, chasing it with speed as well. It is absolutely amazing I'm alive.

Cotton

Staff member

No problem. I just saw yours. I never took it at school. Don't think I would have been able to sit through class on acid.
I could never do public shit on acid. It just didn't work for me. I was much more of a recluse when I was on the hallucinogens.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I once mixed X, speed, and coke into lines the width of your middle finger and twice as long. Took it in about a 30 minute period, and I swore in my mind I would die sitting on that couch. This is just one story. I also once boiled shrooms in Jack, chasing it with speed as well. It is absolutely amazing I'm alive.

Ha! We'd have got along great. :lol

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I could never do public shit on acid. It just didn't work for me. I was much more of a recluse when I was on the hallucinogens.
I had no problem being out and about among people and even in crowds (ie, at concerts or clubs), I just wouldn't have wanted to be confined in a structured environment like class. LSD was kind of my drug of choice for a little while in college though. For $5–$10 (at that time) I could step into another dimension for a while. I had a great time with it.

I never went through the serious abuse like you did with the coke/speed stuff. I dabbled and I did find myself in a crack house on the south side of Chicago one time. It was a legit scary situation in a very scary neighborhood. Wasn't my idea but I was with someone who got involved with a girl that had the habit and he soon developed it as well. It was pretty damn intimidating and a really fucked up situation to be in. Cracked out people laying around the house, dudes standing behind us talking shit and making sure their guns were showing while the deal went down. After the deal was done and we were out of there I was kind of like "Well, that was an experience. Never, ever again though."

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Funny thing is, by lunch my best friend had told everybody so I sit down at our regular table (2 big ones put together for all the stoners lol) and everyone's just staring at me. We all busted out laughing. I was too young and naive to be paranoid, I guess. Learned that later.

Cotton

Staff member
I had no problem being out and about among people and even in crowds (ie, at concerts or clubs), I just wouldn't have wanted to be confined in a structured environment like class. LSD was kind of my drug of choice for a little while in college though. For $5–$10 (at that time) I could step into another dimension for a while. I had a great time with it.

I never went through the serious abuse like you did with the coke/speed stuff. I dabbled and I did find myself in a crack house on the south side of Chicago one time. It was a legit scary situation in a very scary neighborhood. Wasn't my idea but I was with someone who got involved with a girl that had the habit and he soon developed it as well. It was pretty damn intimidating and a really fucked up situation to be in. Cracked out people laying around the house, dudes standing behind us talking shit and making sure their guns were showing while the deal went down. After the deal was done and we were out of there I was kind of like "Well, that was an experience. Never, ever again though."
Man, I can't tell you the number of times I got way too close to the Mexican Mafia. I ran twice for them, and once I got pulled over with a pound under my seat. I had that seat pulled up quite firmly in my ass while that cop leaned over on the car window leaning in. :lol

Dumb.

Ass.

Cotton

Staff member
Funny thing is, by lunch my best friend had told everybody so I sit down at our regular table (2 big ones put together for all the stoners lol) and everyone's just staring at me. We all busted out laughing. I was too young and naive to be paranoid, I guess. Learned that later.
The paranoia of LSD hit me in about 1993. Just a bad situation. A few friends and I had dropped and decided to go out to an oil burn unit (the kind that burns off excess oil residue). While out there someone (who knows who) said something that triggered something in me, and by the end of the next hour I could have SWORN they were out to kill me.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Man, I can't tell you the number of times I got way too close to the Mexican Mafia. I ran twice for them, and once I got pulled over with a pound under my seat. I had that seat pulled up quite firmly in my ass while that cop leaned over on the car window leaning in. :lol

Dumb.

Ass.
:skurred

I never moved any product except for petty amounts of weed back in the day. Takes a hell of a lot of nerve and I was not about to assume that kind of risk. You're in jeopardy of getting fucked up and ripped off by the people you're selling to or getting busted by the cops and facing prison time. No thanks.

Cotton

Staff member
:skurred

I never moved any product except for petty amounts of weed back in the day. Takes a hell of a lot of nerve and I was not about to assume that kind of risk. You're in jeopardy of getting fucked up and ripped off by the people you're selling to or getting busted by the cops and facing prison time. No thanks.
Dude, you have no idea how close to peril I was back in those days. I bought speed from a chick in the MM that had mason jars full of it. And, I'm not talking about 1 or 2. I'm taking about 15-20 quart size jars with a variety to choose from.

Cotton

Staff member
To be succinct, speed will make you do some really stupid shit.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Bought a Cowboys forum.

:unsure

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
In an era before paintball guns, we used to use shotguns. Load your own shells, go very light on the powder and load it with all wadding (no pellets).

Best if you could catch someone climbing the ladder up into the top of the barn and shoot them in the ass.

I am amazed that no one died....
Back in my late teens used to make money by gassing rattlesnake dens and catching the snakes alive. Sold them to the Heart of Texas Snake Handlers for their snake shows.
How do you feel about green balloons?

Top Bottom