Must See Movies

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Grand Piano kind of unraveled for me when the shooter's motive was revealed. Still not a bad watch.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
X men was pretty damn good...best movie for me so far this summer...better than CA2 and Godzilla.
I agree with this. It was a really interesting movie since their goal throughout was much more complex than "blow up the thing" or "beat up the guy".

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Her.

Saw the preview for it a few months ago during SNL and had such a dumbfrick premise I thought it was a skit.

Saw the movie yesterday, it was... different.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Her.

Saw the preview for it a few months ago during SNL and had such a dumbfrick premise I thought it was a skit.

Saw the movie yesterday, it was... different.
I finally gave up about 3/4 the way through. I just couldn't go through with it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I finally gave up about 3/4 the way through. I just couldn't go through with it.
I will finally watch it some day when I'm bored as hell and it's free. Until then, nah.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
The Raid Redemption, when you feel like a good Action/Martial Arts movie.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Just saw A Million Ways to Die in the West. It was... ok.

Wasn't as good as I was expecting. Had some laughs.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
X-Men gets a solid 8/10.

But I never need to see James McAvoy whining and crying like a bitch like he does in every movie again.

D

Deuce

Saw Neighbors last night. A little too much Rogen bare body for me but overall funny.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Saw Neighbors last night. A little too much Rogen bare body for me but overall funny.
Wahh????

You didn't enjoy watching Rogen hammering away at Rose Bryne on the couch?

D

Deuce

Wahh????

You didn't enjoy watching Rogen hammering away at Rose Bryne on the couch?
I wouldn't have minded if Byrne had something to add but she was always covered. Instead I just see Rogen's gut and back hair. Gross.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I'm not sure how to put this gently, so I'm just going to throw it out there and let it smash into your brain like a Tyson uppercut.

Sharknado is now on Netflicks.

D

Deuce

Jason Mamoa cast as Aquaman.
Apparently Justice League blew it's entire budget on getting Affleck. That movie is going to be a trainwreck. I'd rather see Johnny Chase as Aquaman than Khal Drogo.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm not sure how to put this gently, so I'm just going to throw it out there and let it smash into your brain like a Tyson uppercut.

It's been on there for a while. I've had it in 'My List' for a few weeks but haven't been bored enough to watch it yet.

BTW, World War Z was added last week.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life

I know it's supposed to be so bad it's good, but you have to be wasted for that to kick in, otherwise it's just plain terrible.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Josh Brolin version of Old Boy just hit Netflix.

I might watch it just to piss off Bob Roberts.

Top Bottom