Archive - Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Urlacher looked like his legs were shot last time I saw him on a football field. Maybe some rest will have brought them back but I doubt it. No reason to bring in a 30 something has been LBer for next season.

Cotton

Staff member
The ballet bars...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The ballet bars...

Just for a comparison lets see how the Bronco's training facility compares to our brick wall with ballet bars

Rest of the article pic was attached to-

DeMarcus Ware: Broncos’ training methods ‘a whole different deal’ than what I did with the Cowboys
By Jon Machota
jmachota@dallasnews.com
8:47 pm on April 21, 2014
DeMarcus Ware was one of 10 Dallas Cowboys starters to miss a game last season due to injury. The Cowboys rank third over the last two seasons in terms of games missed by starting players.

The Cowboys have been searching for ways to reduce that number in 2014. If they need any more outside advice, giving Ware a call might be a good idea. That’s because Ware’s new team, the Denver Broncos, are trying some non traditional ways of getting their team ready for another possible Super Bowl run.

Following Denver’s first day of off-season conditioning on Monday, Ware was asked about how the Broncos train.

“It’s an unconventional type of way of working out, but it’s the best way to keep guys on the field and keep them flexible, but also being able to maintain a guy through their whole career,” Ware said. “We did sleds, we did leg slides, Keiser machines. You name it, it was in there. Really state-of-the-art.

“I’m really looking forward to just working out this type of way. It’s a whole different deal.”

Ware, 31, is coming off February surgery on his right elbow. The seven-time Pro Bowler used one of his old lines when asked about his recovery, saying he’s 94 percent. Ware often used his jersey number when asked about his health over the last few years.

Cotton

Staff member

That Garrett sure is a character, I tell ya.

Cotton

Staff member

That's just simply not true.

Cotton

Staff member

God damn, man.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

God damn, man.
So there goes our designated to return ir slot :lol

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
What is going to be interesting is... do they use it on Lee or Matt Johnson?
Hmmm hadn't thought about that..yeah they have a tough decision to make on how they are going to waste that spot

Cotton

Staff member
Hmmm hadn't thought about that..yeah they have a tough decision to make on how they are going to waste that spot
I'm going to laugh my ass of if they use it on Johnson while evaluating Lee, and end up having to decide either to put Lee on the roster or on IR.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
See, Jason isn't a big dope in over his head, he's just playing those mediots like a fiddle.

Cotton

Staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom