NBA Chatter Thread

Carp

DCC 4Life
What a game...I am pulling for OKC. Westbrook won me over this series...after the first two games.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
OKC had no shot to beat Miami so thankfully the Spurs won, I thought it'd take 7 after they lost 3 and 4 so I was impressed that they closed it out last night.

Carp

DCC 4Life
They lost their aggressiveness after the comeback...mostly because it looked like they had no set plays. They have to think about letting Brooks go.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
As I said earlier, there is a 0.0000% chance the Celtics get Love without giving up their top 1st rounder.

D

Deuce

As I said earlier, there is a 0.0000% chance the Celtics get Love without giving up their top 1st rounder.
Ending up where they are in the draft, I wouldn't have a problem if that was part of the package. I just didn't want to forfeit a potential stud for him. Trade for him and sign Lance Stephenson this offseason and the rebuild is well underway.

Carp

DCC 4Life
WGAS if they have to give up that pick? I'd do that in a second if I was Boston.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
WGAS if they have to give up that pick? I'd do that in a second if I was Boston.
Because Deuce was adamant earlier that the Celtics had enough to trade for Love without giving up their first pick.

D

Deuce

Because Deuce was adamant earlier that the Celtics had enough to trade for Love without giving up their first pick.
And I still think they could. But if they had to give it up, I wouldn't care. Now that we're out of the top 3, it doesn't matter.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The latest rumor is that Minnesota isn't enamored with what the Celtics have to offer and believe they have already gotten better offers from various teams, including, wait for it...Chicago. Apparently their owner is hesitant to make another major deal with the Celtics after the KG thing and Flip Saunders/Ainge have a poor relationship on top of that.

Sorry bro.

D

Deuce

KG getting a ring hurt their their feelings. I get that. But they need to get over it. They were well compensated for trading him to Boston. Not our fault they squandered what they got in return.

Besides, if Love really wants to be there it would happen. He can simply refuse to sign an extension elsewhere and trade partners will drop like flies.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
KG getting a ring hurt their their feelings. I get that. But they need to get over it. They were well compensated for trading him to Boston. Not our fault they squandered what they got in return.

Besides, if Love really wants to be there it would happen. He can simply refuse to sign an extension elsewhere and trade partners will drop like flies.
I agree but if that's a sore spot for them they can get as good a deal, if not a better deal from other teams.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
This is basically Bulls vs. Jazz right here, very curious to see how this goes. LeBron looking like a beaten mule was pure hilarity.

I'm going Spurs in 7.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
WTF happened?

I last saw the game when the Heat were up 2 with like 6 or so min to go, went and played a game with my daughter, came back and Spurs had won by fricking 15?!

What the hell happened?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
WTF happened?

I last saw the game when the Heat were up 2 with like 6 or so min to go, went and played a game with my daughter, came back and Spurs had won by fricking 15?!

What the hell happened?
LeBron cramped up and couldn't play the last 4 or 5 minutes because of the heat. They were rubbing him down with huge bags of ice with a few minutes left, it was all rather hilarious.

D

Deuce

LeBron cramped up and couldn't play the last 4 or 5 minutes because of the heat. They were rubbing him down with huge bags of ice with a few minutes left, it was all rather hilarious.
I just didn't understand it. Cramps happen all the time, especially in football in the hot, humid weather. But then the player goes to the locker room, gets an IV to get hydrated quickly and gets back out there. All he did was sit on the bench. Didn't look like he was in a hurry to get better.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I just didn't understand it. Cramps happen all the time, especially in football in the hot, humid weather. But then the player goes to the locker room, gets an IV to get hydrated quickly and gets back out there. All he did was sit on the bench. Didn't look like he was in a hurry to get better.
Not sure they could have done all that with 7 minutes left.

Top Bottom