Week 10 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Steelers | 11/13/2016

Jiggyfly

Banned
I am all in on keeping Leary he just fits so well with this line.

Zeke has another gear when he sees daylight he just outran everybody on that screen pass and was pulling away.

He also absorbs contract very well he took some real shots and kept his center of gravity, he is hands down the best player out of this draft.

Except for DAK.:towel

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
:towel

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Too easy. Almost as if Tomlin called to let us have a TD, but that'd be idiotic. Even though it's Bailey, you have to make him kick it.
That's not the TD run after the two minute warning. That's the run that left them only 9 seconds.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So if Antonio Brown scored a TD, it's considered garbage time as well?
:lol

Yes. Because a .0001% chance of something happening doesn't change that. Like I said, when you let the receiver catch the ball intentionally, that's garbage time.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
It means yards against a defense that is literally wanting you to catch the ball so they can tackle you.
^ that or padding the stats.

The defense let him get the 44 yards and run out the rest of the clock. There wasn't any way he was scoring on that play.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
:towel

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
I am all in on keeping Leary he just fits so well with this line.

Zeke has another gear when he sees daylight he just outran everybody on that screen pass and was pulling away.

He also absorbs contract very well he took some real shots and kept his center of gravity, he is hands down the best player out of this draft.

Except for DAK.:towel
The impressive part about that screen pass is that he even took his foot off the gas the last few yards and still nobody had a chance.

data

Forbes #1
That was like Scott Stevens knocking out Eric Lindros...big motherfucker.

Top Bottom