2015 Thursday Night Game Chatter...

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Don't come in here playing dumb. People don't just forget stuff they did while high.
:lol I didn't say I forgot. I'm laughing at myself/pointing it out. If I wanted to "forget" it do you think I'd bring it up?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol

You have a high Skid and people were still talking football? That could have been some grade A board material.
No doubt. I was trying to play off of it, but all of these peckerheads just wanted to talk about the game.

Cotton

Staff member

Damn.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Damn.
He can look great at times but damn he makes too many mistakes. QBs need to take chances but that kid takes way too many chances.

Cotton

Staff member
Just repeat it so I don't have to go back and read the thread to find it. Pretty please.
It was just as he stated. He called me the N word. Flat out, amigo.

Cotton

Staff member
That is a pretty bad read about a West Texas cotton picker.
I'm not sure if this is a reference to my name, my location, my occupation, or all 3.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I'm not sure if this is a reference to my name, my location, my occupation, or all 3.
Seems to take care of all of them. When I lived in Lubbock for a short time everything was about cotton.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I think people are starting to realize that RGIII was benched in favor of Cousins primarily for personal reasons rather than performance. It's safe to say the coaching staff and the players in the locker room enjoy Cousins; personality more than the RGIII's.

Neither one of them are good QBs but it's comical that Gruden is hell bent on sticking with a QB who has a 3-9 record and 23 turnovers as a Redskins starter.

Feels like it's a case where they 'said screw it, we're going to suck anyway but let's at least remove the cancer so we can at least make the most of this season.'

:unsure

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I think people are starting to realize that RGIII was benched in favor of Cousins primarily for personal reasons rather than performance. It's safe to say the coaching staff and the players in the locker room enjoy Cousins; personality more than the RGIII's.

Neither one of them are good QBs but it's comical that Gruden is hell bent on sticking with a QB who has a 3-9 record and 23 turnovers as a Redskins starter.

Feels like it's a case where they 'said screw it, we're going to suck anyway but let's at least remove the cancer so we can at least make the most of this season.'
I've always wondered if Gruden doesn't just want more of a "safe" QB who doesn't have much physical ability but knows where to go with the ball more than the more talented but erratic guy. That's kind of how Dalton was at Cincy, and what his bro had about 10 of at Tampa. But bad INTs and missing open receivers last night? Doesn't that sound like Griffin? Only Griffin could actually do some special things physically once in a while.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've always wondered if Gruden doesn't just want more of a "safe" QB who doesn't have much physical ability but knows where to go with the ball more than the more talented but erratic guy. That's kind of how Dalton was at Cincy, and what his bro had about 10 of at Tampa. But bad INTs and missing open receivers last night? Doesn't that sound like Griffin? Only Griffin could actually do some special things physically once in a while.
The best QB for them may actually be Colt McCoy.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
You would think that Cousins is the safer option but the numbers don't support it. Check out these numbers.

Looks to me like Cousins puts the team in a hole more often than RGIII does. Also, Cousins doesn't produce the yardage and TDs to make up for all of his mistakes.

Top Bottom