Gameday Chatter Thread | Week 1, 2015 Season | Giants at Cowboys | 9/13/2015

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bradford acted happy after his game. I wouldn't want that bitch anywhere close to my team.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
Bradford acted happy after his game. I wouldn't want that bitch anywhere close to my team.
I just don't see it with Bradford. He is a check down QB. They gave up a known quantity for someone with a high draft status. He threw the ball 52 times and not once went down the field.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just don't see it with Bradford. He is a check down QB. They gave up a known quantity for someone with a high draft status. He threw the ball 52 times and not once went down the field.
Somehow he got this reputation as a great QB who just can't stay healthy. The problem is he has never been that good when he was healthy. Even a healthy Bradford doesn't make the Eagles any better then last year.

kidd

DCC 4Life
I had to work and missed the game.

So Murray only got 9 yards? Did he even play?

Pretty much guarantees he'll go off next week versus our team.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member

Oh he played the whole game. He did score 2 TDs, but did not look very good. The Eagles O as a whole was underwhelming against a Falcons defense that is terrible.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life

He spent most of the time on the bench in favor of Sproles. They had Murray running East and West most of the time and out of the shotgun. It was a very odd gameplan with all screens and nothing vertical. Bradford took a bunch of shots and ended up getting X-rays after the game which were negative. I still can't believe they passed the ball 52 times that stuff wont fly in the NFL.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
OT but there was an Aussie reporter whose main familiarity with American football is the Super Bowl and he live blogged the game. Some of it is funny:

Kaepernick goes wide. And there’s another break. Everyone has a drink. My, there are some breaks. More breaks than Alcatraz. That’s a poor analogy. There were no breaks from Alcatraz. Or was there? Sean Connery made one in that silly film with Nicolas Cage in which Sean says: ‘Yes I will look after your Humvee,’ or something. Anyway. Niners are second and six and ... get a first down with a throw to Davis in the No85.

Okay, half-time here in the Monday Night Football match between the 49ers and Vikings and the home team leads by seven points to nothing. Been something of a funny old game thus far. Flags have rained down upon the field like mortars. Giant men have thundered up guts. And Jarryd Hayne, the rookie running man from Parramatta Eels, a rugby league team, grassed his first touch and made the odd first-down, and didn’t stuff anything else up after Reggie Bush went off with an ankle injury.

Bridgewater goes deeeep ... and bad, the ball lobs into the nothingness of the end zone. And the Vikings will ... punt? No, a field goal. He’s 30-odd yards out ... and it’s good. The kicker’s like a little Hobbit! A tiny little man! He’s a jockey! Ha. Top stuff, Walshy.

Top stuff from Fabulous Phil Dawson who nails a field goal and heads off for a well earned rest. Ha. Good luck to him. Forty years old, booting the pill between two big sticks for pretty good coin, better than working.
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/live/2015/sep/15/jarryd-hayne-san-francisco-49ers-debut-against-minnesota-vikings

p1_

DCC 4Life
He spent most of the time on the bench in favor of Sproles. They had Murray running East and West most of the time and out of the shotgun. It was a very odd gameplan with all screens and nothing vertical. Bradford took a bunch of shots and ended up getting X-rays after the game which were negative. I still can't believe they passed the ball 52 times that stuff wont fly in the NFL.
It looked to me that Sproles was having much better success running. Murray was used a lot in the red zone to great effect.

Last edited:

dallen

Senior Tech
Matt Bryant is just about the perfect Fantasy Football kicker. Accurate and plays with a shitty team that gives him a lot of FG attempts. I have drafted him in one league or another for the past five years.
Screw Matt Bryant

D

Deuce

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Isn't there a rule about posting your own tweets?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom