LOL @ the Redskins

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Based on Gruden's comments I'd say that my conspiracy theory was accurate. The concussion was something the Redskins made up just so they could bench RG3.

Why else would Cousins be named the starter for the entire 2015 season?

If RG3 were merely sidelined because of the concussion he'd have an opportunity to start after week 1. But Gruden has pretty much said the job is Cousin's for the year.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Based on Gruden's comments I'd say that my conspiracy theory was accurate. The concussion was something the Redskins made up just so they could bench RG3.

If RG3 were merely sidelined because of the concussion he'd have an opportunity to start after week 1. But Gruden has pretty much said the job is Cousin's for the year.
The leaks about how the offensive line doesn't like him aren't a coincidence either.

I agree, there's a whole lot of orchestration going on behind the scenes.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Why did he need a concussion in order to name Cousins the starter?

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
If the Redskins were remotely sane they would bite the bullet and cut RG3 right now.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I mean.... How awesome would it be if you could develop him? Biggest F you to Skins fans ever.

For a free look? Hell yeah I'd take him. But someone would probably overpay and he'd want the chance to start. If he did want to come here for backup money and a chance to learn, I would definitely give it a shot though.

If I was Jerry, that is exactly how I'd sell it to him. I wouldn't be overly enamored with the acquisition but if he had a couple of years to sit on the bench and learn the system (and strengthen his lower body), who knows? I can just hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth from d.c. if it did work out. Holy shit, that would be sweet.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Now this dude (RG3) is out here liking instagram posts that trash Snyder and the Redskins. :lol

I used to think he was spoiled and just had a humongous ego but now I see he's just stupid. He's completely oblivious to what constitutes acceptable or unacceptable behavior.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Now this dude (RG3) is out here liking instagram posts that trash Snyder and the Redskins. :lol

I used to think he was spoiled and just had a humongous ego but now I see he's just stupid. He's completely oblivious to what constitutes acceptable or unacceptable behavior.
It's gonna end with him getting cut sooner rather than later.

We need some extremeskins reactions.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I am already hearing he would be ideal for Kelley'ssystem with the Eagles.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's gonna end with him getting cut sooner rather than later.

We need some extremeskins reactions.
I think the Skins are shopping him the problem is who the hell wants to take on that contract? Anyone who wants RG3 wants to pay him like a backup at this point. Not 16 mil.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I think the Skins are shopping him the problem is who the hell wants to take on that contract? Anyone who wants RG3 wants to pay him like a backup at this point. Not 16 mil.
He can go anywhere as long as he restructures. Doubt he will since he's the best in the league.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He can go anywhere as long as he restructures. Doubt he will since he's the best in the league.
That's exactly right. He has his head so far up his own ass that he legitimately thinks he an elite QB.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Chris Carter made some good points about getting him off of the team. If he gets hurt the skins owe him 16 million. If he ends up in the game that probably means things aren't going well which means he is more likely to get hurt. If he's not the guy they almost can't afford to play him.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I am already hearing he would be ideal for Kelley'ssystem with the Eagles.
The one caveat to that is Kelly has shown - to a fault in fact - he doesn't like players with egos and/or players who make waves.

Talent wise he fits but I don't know if the personality would be welcome.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The one caveat to that is Kelly has shown - to a fault in fact - he doesn't like players with egos and/or players who make waves.

Talent wise he fits but I don't know if the personality would be welcome.
It would probably be similar to when Vick played for the Eagles under Chip. Looks great at first and then he gets hurt.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life

Looks like he's doing what he can to get cut. He doesn't realize his team can fine the shit out of him first.

Top Bottom