2015 Thursday Night Game Chatter...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Another one...

Well **** me to death.

Literally come into my room, pull down my pants, and **** me until my spirit leaves my body.

:lol That place is awesome after a crushing defeat.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Another one...

Well **** me to death.

Literally come into my room, pull down my pants, and **** me until my spirit leaves my body.

:lol That place is awesome after a crushing defeat.
:lol

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Tomorrow's commercial we'll see on our ****ing TV a million times...

Fan duel is giving away free NFL wins : promo code: "Redskins "

:rofl

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It was funny listening to a large contingent of the national media calling the Redskins the most stable team in the division.

One win against a Rams team that hasn't been worth a damn in over a decade and all of a sudden everyone felt the need to prop the Redskins and anoint them favorites to come out of the NFC East.

Dude, it's the Rams.

R-E-L-A-X. Relax.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Coughlin is going senile. But even so, since when did they start this shin bullshit? Either it's the knee is down, or its not.

data

Forbes #1
Coughlin is going senile. But even so, since when did they start this shin bullshit? Either it's the knee is down, or its not.
It's been several years. Same thing with the elbow and forearm.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It was funny listening to a large contingent of the national media calling the Redskins the most stable team in the division.

One win against a Rams team that hasn't been worth a damn in over a decade and all of a sudden everyone felt the need to prop the Redskins and anoint them favorites to come out of the NFC East.

Dude, it's the Rams.

R-E-L-A-X. Relax.
Exactly.

Don't they still have Kirk Cousins as their QB? Don't they still have an unstable front office?

Don't they still have a core group of players that have formed a team that constantly finish last in the division year after year?

And so they beat the Rams and now all of a sudden they're a playoff contender?

Give me a damn break.

If the Cowboys were fully healthy, we'd have this division wrapped up by Thanksgiving. We're head and shoulders better than all of these teams.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Oh, and if the Redskins want to let Alfred Morris go, I'll gladly take him.

He's not this elite special talent, but the guy knows how to run the football and has been a producer since the first day he entered the league.

He'd immediately be 10 times better than every other RB on our roster right now.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:lol

You have a high Skid and people were still talking football? That could have been some grade A board material.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I think people are starting to realize that RGIII was benched in favor of Cousins primarily for personal reasons rather than performance. It's safe to say the coaching staff and the players in the locker room enjoy Cousins; personality more than the RGIII's.

Neither one of them are good QBs but it's comical that Gruden is hell bent on sticking with a QB who has a 3-9 record and 23 turnovers as a Redskins starter.

Feels like it's a case where they 'said screw it, we're going to suck anyway but let's at least remove the cancer so we can at least make the most of this season.'

D

Deuce

Dude, it's the Rams.

R-E-L-A-X. Relax.
I found it funny that the media conveniently forgot that the Skins also lost to the Dolphins...who just lost to the Jags.

Top Bottom