Week 15 Chatter Thread | Dallas Cowboys v. Buffalo Bills | 12/26/2015

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol

I'm very jealous of Arizona right now. Shows what good coaching can do.
I've been a fan of Bruce Arians since he coach up Indy. I wanted him here, now seeing how he has the Cardinals playing I'm jealous. Here's to hoping the Cardinals win it all this year!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Not enough history yet. But, if we factor in coaches from the past, Buddy Ryan easily tops the list.
No way.

Joe Gibbs, especially if he does that half a fag dance he did after they beat us back in 2006.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This season totally sucks. Most of the playoff spots are already clinched.

What a suck ass year.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
This season totally sucks. Most of the playoff spots are already clinched.

What a suck ass year.
I cant see how Garrett has a freaking job... This is the worst offense I have ever seen we make zero adjustments and run the same gameplan week after week. Bill Parcells took Quincy Carter to the playoffs. Garrett cant even get two wins without Romo.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
No way.

Joe Gibbs, especially if he does that half a fag dance he did after they beat us back in 2006.

Gibbs v.1, yeah. Gibbs in his second go round was a pathetic shell of himself living off past successes. That stupid ass victory dance over a largely meaningless game punctuated how badly we owned them even when we were mediocre. Well, when we were less mediocre at that particular time.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
So... at #4, do we get our QB of the future? And which one will it be? Also, won't we have a couple of decent comp picks?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I don't think we will take Hargreaves, he is under 6-0 and doesn't match the prototype we desire at CB. Ramsey does although I'm hoping his similarity to Jones and his lack of INTs produced in college turns the front office off considering how much discussion there has been about a lack of turnovers.

Jaylon Smith is as much a prototype at LB as Ramsey is at DB and we obviously enjoy drafting LBs so I'm hoping we go in that direction if we don't go QB.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't think we will take Hargreaves, he is under 6-0 and doesn't match the prototype we desire at CB. Ramsey does although I'm hoping his similarity to Jones and his lack of INTs produced in college turns the front office off considering how much discussion there has been about a lack of turnovers.

Jaylon Smith is as much a prototype at LB as Ramsey is at DB and we obviously enjoy drafting LBs so I'm hoping we go in that direction if we don't go QB.
After watching McClain look like warmed over shit today, I am warming up to the idea of Smith or even Jack if he is healthy.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
After watching McClain look like warmed over shit today, I am warming up to the idea of Smith or even Jack if he is healthy.
Yea if we don't go QB I'm betting we go with one of the LBs, assuming they both run around a 4.5 or so. Doing something completely retarded like taking Ramsey is just too much to stomach at this point.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
The only problem with the Ravens falling below us is they are projected to take Ramsey or Hargreaves. Wouldn't mind having one of them off the board when we pick. Now Jerry will be like 'we get our top pick of DB's'.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
All I know is the Jets better not shat the bed against the Bills next week.

Top Bottom