2015 Regular Season Predictions

2015 Regular Season Predictions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I really feel like we will build on last year. Our OL did nothing but get better, and our DL looks to have improved a lot. If we could get a good lead back in here to improve our chances in short yardage situations, I could see us making a serous run at the Lombardi. Regardless, I think we finish 12-4 and make the NFCC.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
10-6, still division champs. The harder schedule will cost us a game as will loss of our bell cow. We get ANY decent RB, and this goes away.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
11-5, division champs, loss to the Packers in the NFC Championship Game. Offense returns all of our starters minus Murray, running game takes a slight step back but not as much as some people think. Defense is greatly improved thanks to the rush from Hardy, Gregory, and an improved Lawrence and Crawford. Even though the team is better as a whole, we finish one game worse than last year due to a tough schedule. Beat the Vikings at home in the Wild Card round, then go on the road and knock off the Seahawks in the Divisional round before falling in Green Bay.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
For those of you predicting Wild Card, who in our division do you see beating us out? The Eagles? Giants? Honest question.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
For those of you predicting Wild Card, who in our division do you see beating us out? The Eagles? Giants? Honest question.
Eagles. It will be a close race, but I just see us struggling enough with the run game early in the season until the defense rounds into shape. The D's ability to take up the slack will be the key. If they shape up quicker than I think, then we could take the division. But right now, I think the Eagles are more sound on that side of the football.

Even like they were last year, it was not like we took the division and ran and hid. They ran out of gas and we got stronger, thanks of course to the run game.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Eagles. It will be a close race, but I just see us struggling enough with the run game early in the season until the defense rounds into shape. The D's ability to take up the slack will be the key. If they shape up quicker than I think, then we could take the division. But right now, I think the Eagles are more sound on that side of the football.

Even like they were last year, it was not like we took the division and ran and hid. They ran out of gas and we got stronger, thanks of course to the run game.
Yep. This is how I see it.

kidd

DCC 4Life

Pretty much this.

I still don't trust this team. Every time we have had a good season, we seem to follow up with a let down. I was really tempted to predict not making the playoffs at all.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pretty much this.

I still don't trust this team. Every time we have had a good season, we seem to follow up with a let down. I was really tempted to predict not making the playoffs at all.
I love this teams potential but even I have to admitt this is possible. I could see us being a dominant team but I could also see us missing the playoffs. Welcome to being a Cowboys fan.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I just don't like the Eagles as much as some of you do. I think they implode. We can win this division with a 10-6 record.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I see a tough struggle with the Eagles this year. The division is up for grabs but the road block is Philly.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Here's my league-wide predictions for the 2015 season.

Division Winners and Wildcard Team:
AFC East: New England
AFC West: San Diego
AFC North: Pittsburgh
AFC South: Indianapolis
Wildcard: Kansas City
Wildcard: Miami

NFC East: Dallas
NFC West: Seattle
NFC North: Green Bay
NFC South: Atlanta
Wildcard: Minnesota
Wildcard: St. Louis

Super Bowl: Dallas vs. Indianapolis

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I just can't predict super bowl. I'll believe it when I see it. I think we'll be in the playoffs though, and hopefully win a game or two at least.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I just can't predict super bowl. I'll believe it when I see it. I think we'll be in the playoffs though, and hopefully win a game or two at least.
It's a homer pick plus I think the NFC is a bit of a toss up between three teams....Dallas, Green Bay, and Seattle.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It's a homer pick plus I think the NFC is a bit of a toss up between three teams....Dallas, Green Bay, and Seattle.
Seems that way, but then again there always seems to be a surprise team. Arizona could be in the mix too.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I'd take a Dallas-Indy Super Bowl all day, we win that game.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd take a Dallas-Indy Super Bowl all day, we win that game.
I agree, I think we shred the Colts offensive line to pound Luck. We did last year and we are way more talented on the D-line this year. Their pass defense wouldn't stand a chance against us either.

Top Bottom