NBA Chatter Thread

D

Deuce

Waiters and Deng are solid enough wings that I think the Cavs grab Embiid without a doubt.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Deng is a FA. I sure hope we get a shot at one of Wiggins/Parker.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Well, we'll get either Wiggins, Parker, Embiid or Exum.

Deuce, if you get Vonleh you should be ecstatic.

I have a feeling Hinkie will make another major move come draft night.

Also, you guys are selling Noel short. Yes, he lost of year of playing and that development. But its not like he hasn't been working on his game and getting bigger and stronger. He's put on 20 lbs of muscle and still has a ways to go. The Sixers broke down his shot and started from scratch. He was only allowed to shoot with one hand for 3 months. Still a ways to go there, too, but is he even 20 years old yet?

I think he'll be better than Chandler and I like Chandler. He's way more athletic than Chandler and will be amongst the league top shot blockers starting next year. He's not as strong as Chandler and will get pushed around down low. The thing is he will be able to guard some of the quicker guys away from the basket because of his athleticism.

He has no offensive game right now, but it won't be hard to have a better offensive game than Chandler. He's been in the league over 10 years and still has no offensive game.

D

Deuce

Deuce, if you get Vonleh you should be ecstatic.
Based on who I expect to not be there, I would be. It's just still a little disappointing knowing what the possibilities could've been. I'm a Sullinger fan and I'd rather give him another year while building the wings with an elite player.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
If Hinkie sees someone in this draft head and shoulders above everybody else would he trade Thad and #3 for #1?

What about Thad and #10 to move up a few spots for another guy he covets?

Carp

DCC 4Life
If Hinkie sees someone in this draft head and shoulders above everybody else would he trade Thad and #3 for #1?

I'd do it...Thad needs a change. I could see him in OKC.

D

Deuce

I would hope Ainge would take that deal to move from 6 to 10. Get Young and then a good wing player like LaVine at 10 would be a nice combo for Boston.

D

Deuce

Stephenson has been balling the last 2 games. Good thing too since George is taking the night off.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
[MENTION=22]Texas Ace[/MENTION]

Mama, there goes that man!

:towel

D

Deuce

Obvious foul on James and instead of George shooting 3, the Heat in transition and take a 5 point lead.

I hate the NBA.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Cuban needs to just STFU sometimes. His comment about walking to the other side of the street if he sees a black guy in a hoodie is just such poor timing. I'm sure he and his ego feel he is being the great communicator, but damn dude...know your landscape and know some recent events.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Had to hotlink it since I couldn't upload it to my photobucket account.

Pretty much sums up this year's WCF.....

Carp

DCC 4Life
It is tough without Ibaka, but damn. I wonder if they'd look at dealing Westbrook?

Top Bottom