Thursday Night Chatter | Cleveland Browns at Cincinnati Bengals| 11/6/2014

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I know only I and Phil care about Thursday games.

But just had to say that Dalton is stinking up the joint.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yes he does. It's in the ginger gene

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
And Garrett loved him.

Dude doesn't know QBs.
Yep. Also how the fuck is Miles still healthy in week 10, I know we have been relatively healthy so far this year but I still think Woicek is outdated and needs replaced.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Austin is not nearly as good as we thought he was.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Effin' Crowell hasn't done shit for weeks and watch him score a TD.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
WTF Cleveland...soon as I drop Crowell he gets to vulture tds?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Unreal. The Fantasy Gods hate me.

data

Forbes #1
On shuttle from parking lot to the airport and, yes, I still care for Thursday night chatter. F'n 1 hr of traffic when it usually takes 20 minutes.

The Browns better finish this season strong. I'll be pissed if they beat everybody in the division and then fall apart to let the Steelers into the playoffs.

data

Forbes #1
By the way, how does one watch the NFL from their iPhone?

Tony D

DCC 4Life
You guys get on Romo for bad throws and games, but he's never played as bad as Andy Dalton did in the first half tonight. That was brutal.

data

Forbes #1
Yay for Romo. Comparing the mighty cowboys to the bengals to make us feel better.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Yay for Romo. Comparing the mighty cowboys to the bengals to make us feel better.
Haven't the Bengals made the playoffs a lot more than the mighty Cowboys recently?

I'm just saying while you guys are bitching about Romo there is some awful QB play going on around the league.

data

Forbes #1
Haven't the Bengals made the playoffs a lot more than the mighty Cowboys recently?

I'm just saying while you guys are bitching about Romo there is some awful QB play going on around the league.
Good question. I don't thnk the bengals know they've been in the playoffs lately.

Tonight has been quite representative of their playoff impact.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Good question. I don't thnk the bengals know they've been in the playoffs lately.

Tonight has been quite representative of their playoff impact.
My point was if you're a Bengals fan and you gave Dalton all that money this past offseason, he has shit the bed in the playoffs like you said and then you're watching his awful performance tonight it must not be a good feeling. That is all.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
My point was if you're a Bengals fan and you gave Dalton all that money this past offseason, he has shit the bed in the playoffs like you said and then you're watching his awful performance tonight it must not be a good feeling. That is all.
Pretty sure he has a deal like Kaepernick where they can move on pretty easy after next year.

data

Forbes #1
Agreed. And then to see Carson Palmer leading a 7-1 team to boot.

data

Forbes #1
Funny how there's this whole hullabaloo about These two franchises with Paul brown's anger leading to the inception of the bengals with the same orange color.

Thats probably the last time these two teams have shared national spotlight together.

Top Bottom