TV Thread

D

Deuce

I thought Mad Men was supposed to do 8 episodes now and 8 next year. But they stopped at 7?

Carl

RIP Brother
I am locked in to Deadwood right now. 5 episodes to go. I have been told it just ends abruptly, but in the meantime, top quality TV.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm halfway through the 5th and final season of Breaking Bad and I can see what you guys meant about Skyler after I propped her.

Back in season 3/4 it looked like she had potential to go the route of Walt. But she's turned back into a whiny housewife.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Finishing up Oz now. I can say it jumped the shark with the "growing old" drug episode, followed closely by the one like a musical.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I'm halfway through the 5th and final season of Breaking Bad and I can see what you guys meant about Skyler after I propped her.

Back in season 3/4 it looked like she had potential to go the route of Walt. But she's turned back into a whiny housewife.
Just started this series the other day. Like it a lot so far.

Just finished Dexter last week. Loved it up until halfway through the seventh season. Just became weird to me for some reason. Too much going on or something.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just started this series the other day. Like it a lot so far.

Just finished Dexter last week. Loved it up until halfway through the seventh season. Just became weird to me for some reason. Too much going on or something.
Dexter was excellent during the Lithgow season then it was hit or miss before becoming a joke at the very end.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Lithgow was something else.

Really too bad they didn't carry on with that character for a while longer.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I also thought the ending with Rita in that tub was brilliant.

I just watched it, and I can't remember, but the following season maybe is where it started to tail off.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I also thought the ending with Rita in that tub was brilliant.

I just watched it, and I can't remember, but the following season maybe is where it started to tail off.
I dare you to get an avatar.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The Last Ship was ok...we'll see if I stick with it, but it was well produced and a good story.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Anyone else watch Tyant the new FX series. Last night was the pilot and it has possibilities.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Anyone else watch Tyant the new FX series. Last night was the pilot and it has possibilities.
Yea I watched it, it's off to a good start.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Finished up Hannibal on the dvr.

Um, that show is a fucking masterpiece for network TV.

Fortunately, somehow it is very inexpensive for NBC and it was renewed for a third season despite shitty ratings.

Mads Mikkelsen is better than Hopkins IMO.

Last edited:
Top Bottom