Mosely says we are taking one of these three

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It took Belichick two tries. He tried it first with Daniel Graham and Ben Watson, then got it right with Gronkowski and Hernandez.

Wait a minute...this is try number two...:budd
Eifert would be try number three.

Witten/Fasano= FAIL

Witten/Bennett= FAIL

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Remember when John Phillips was the next Witten? Good times.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
If Warmack, Cooper or Richardson is on the board and we take Eifert or Vaccaro I'm personally flying to Dallas with a pressure cooker in my possession.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Devil's advocate: we could take Eiffert and trade Witten for a couple of premium picks. :unsure

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Devil's advocate: we could take Eiffert and trade Witten for a couple of premium picks. :unsure
Gonzalez himself didn't fetch a lot.

It would be stupid to trade Witten and invest in some dork like Eifert. I still don't get the hype with him.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Gonzalez himself didn't fetch a lot.

It would be stupid to trade Witten and invest in some dork like Eifert. I still don't get the hype with him.
My sources tell me they are getting his bust ready in Canton as we speak.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Throw the jump ball pass every time.
And that is worth a mid first rounder forsaking real legitimate needs on both lines? Nope.

Remember, Jerry thought that would help when he traded for Roy Williams. He'll be unstoppable in goalline situations!

Bluestar71

Brand New Member
Belichick these guys ain't.
They think they are though.

If these idiots take a TE at #18 I'm done with this team until Jerry croaks at least. It probably wouldn't be the worst move Jerry has ever made but the accumulation of years of his idiocy finally have me on the brink of just not giving a shit.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
If Warmack, Cooper or Richardson is on the board and we take Eifert or Vaccaro I'm personally flying to Dallas with a pressure cooker in my possession.
:towel:towel

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Most of you think we are years away from doing anything so why not take BPA then? If its Eifert so be it. Ha.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Seriously, what's wrong with Eifert? If he's the 13th or 14th best prospect in the draft and falls to 18 why not take him? Dallas probably has him ranked lower than other teams though because of Witten's presence and Eifert's lack of blocking ability.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Seriously, what's wrong with Eifert? If he's the 13th or 14th best prospect in the draft and falls to 18 why not take him? Dallas probably has him ranked lower than other teams though because of Witten's presence and Eifert's lack of blocking ability.
He's not a better prospect than a multitude of guys who fill bigger needs.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
After reading this thread, man I hope we take Eifert. Preferably with a trade up to get him.

:lol

Top Bottom