dallen

Senior Tech
Should say "Former Dallas Cowboy Ryan Leaf" for old time's sake

Foobio

DCC 4Life
Maybe 'Ol Jer should give him a look see on the practice squad. :jerry

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Man, what a loser this guy ending up being.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Ex-NFL QB Ryan Leaf Sentenced to 5 Years

A Texas prosecutor says the former San Diego Chargers and Dallas Cowboys quarterback, a standout at Washington State, won't have to serve any time behind bars in Texas because of time he's served in Montana.

Leaf violated his Texas probation when he ran afoul with the law in Montana for breaking into a home to steal prescription drugs. He pleaded guilty for felony burglary and criminal possession of a dangerous drug in 2012.

Leaf attorney Bill Kelly III said the Texas judge gave Leaf credit retroactively for his Montana prison time. The 38-year-old has been granted parole but has not been released.

He was a quarterbacks coach for Division II West Texas A&M.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Ex-NFL QB Ryan Leaf Sentenced to 5 Years

A Texas prosecutor says the former San Diego Chargers and Dallas Cowboys quarterback, a standout at Washington State, won't have to serve any time behind bars in Texas because of time he's served in Montana.

Leaf violated his Texas probation when he ran afoul with the law in Montana for breaking into a home to steal prescription drugs. He pleaded guilty for felony burglary and criminal possession of a dangerous drug in 2012.

Leaf attorney Bill Kelly III said the Texas judge gave Leaf credit retroactively for his Montana prison time. The 38-year-old has been granted parole but has not been released.

He was a quarterbacks coach for Division II West Texas A&M.
Isn't West Texas A&M where Vaughan (practice squad QB)played ?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Never even came close to ranking him over Manning but it is certainly surprising that he was such an epic bust. You'd have thought he could have carved out at least a decent starting career.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yes it is L.T.. I looked it up and sure enough that's true. However Vaughan is on the roster of active players not the practice squad.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yes it is L.T.. I looked it up and sure enough that's true. However Vaughan is on the roster of active players not the practice squad.
Thanks. L.T. for the info. DAMN. It's dead around. A man has to talk to himself.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Thanks. L.T. for the info. DAMN. It's dead around. A man has to talk to himself.
Well, it was a hot button issue of where Vaughan went to school. Riveting stuff.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Good lord...you might want to calm down a little bit there Carp.

dallen

Senior Tech
Well, I thought this was interesting, anyway. So far Vaughn has had a more successful NFL career\life than his old coach

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
So the fact that Vaughn has spent some time up close to a nut job is it a positive or a negative thing...?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Times is hard out there for a homer right now. Belee dat.

Top Bottom