2016 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
This is going to be the top story on all the networks this week.

It will be interesting to see how divided the stadium is when it comes to supporters and detractors.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is going to be the top story on all the networks this week.

It will be interesting to see how divided the stadium is when it comes to supporters and detractors.
Don't. Give. A. Shit.

The only intrigue I have is seeing how the hell he gets the helmet on over his enormous yet glorious Supafly afro.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't. Give. A. Shit.

The only intrigue I have is seeing how the hell he gets the helmet on over his enormous yet glorious Supafly afro.
Yeah, not sure why anyone would care much who the starter is for a WGAS team that will be picking in the top 5 of next years draft. Doesn't move the needle for me at all.

Jiggyfly

Banned
10. Joey Bosa, DE/OLB, Chargers
It only took Joey Bosa 27 snaps in his NFL debut to put up the highest-graded game from any rookie defensive lineman this season. The grade wasn’t earned against a less-talented opponent, either, as he took Raiders veteran LT Donald Penn to task multiple times. Bosa recorded two sacks, a hit, and four pressures in 20 pass-rushing snaps. If that becomes the norm from here on out, he’ll be challenging for a top-three spot on this list sooner rather than later.

:tippytoe

Smitty

DCC 4Life
10. Joey Bosa, DE/OLB, Chargers
It only took Joey Bosa 27 snaps in his NFL debut to put up the highest-graded game from any rookie defensive lineman this season. The grade wasn’t earned against a less-talented opponent, either, as he took Raiders veteran LT Donald Penn to task multiple times. Bosa recorded two sacks, a hit, and four pressures in 20 pass-rushing snaps. If that becomes the norm from here on out, he’ll be challenging for a top-three spot on this list sooner rather than later.

:tippytoe
What list is that?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
That's always the interesting part. So say that Wentz goes to Philly and fails, I'm sure many people who doubted him will puff out their chest and claim that they were right all along about him. But I always wonder, what if the guy had gone to a different team under different circumstances. If the guy would have succeed say in Dallas, where he failed in Philly? Does that mean the QB is actually bad? Or just that they went into a bad situation. Wentz is a guy who I think will succeed or fail based on the circumstances around him. To me Philly is not a great setup and is looking like a very dysfunctional franchise right now.
Some folks would say Dallas can't produce Quarterbacks.😳

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Giants fan fail. :lol

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
What the hell was that idiot trying to do?

That guy had no hang time. :lol

It's like he attempted to dunk from the free throw line but didn't even get halfway through the paint before descending.

He pretty much went straight down almost immediately after leaping.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What the hell was that idiot trying to do?

That guy had no hang time. :lol

It's like he attempted to dunk from the free throw line but didn't even get halfway through the paint before descending.

He pretty much went straight down almost immediately after leaping.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Too bad we didn't have a spare rb to trade :art

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Too bad we didn't have a spare rb to trade :art
I know, what a perfect fit that would have been for McFadden.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
I know, what a perfect fit that would have been for McFadden.
To be fair, I think the Packers are looking for an RB who can play this Thursday. It looks like Lacy is iffy to go and Starks is out, which means they don't have anyone. The Lions would be a good team to shop McFadden to when healthy. Abdullah is on IR and Riddick was out last week, which left the starting Zach Zenner. They've also won a few games in a row, so they might still think they have a shot at making the playoffs.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
To be fair, I think the Packers are looking for an RB who can play this Thursday. It looks like Lacy is iffy to go and Starks is out, which means they don't have anyone. The Lions would be a good team to shop McFadden to when healthy. Abdullah is on IR and Riddick was out last week, which left the starting Zach Zenner. They've also won a few games in a row, so they might still think they have a shot at making the playoffs.
Yeah and I have no idea what shape McFadden is in physically. Technically he can return right now but I don't know if the elbow is actually healed. And honestly we probably should move him right now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah and I have no idea what shape McFadden is in physically. Technically he can return right now but I don't know if the elbow is actually healed. And honestly we probably should move him right now.
Nobody is going to take him until he proves he can play. We might be stuck with his ass.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Nobody is going to take him until he proves he can play. We might be stuck with his ass.

I'm not so sure about that since it's just an elbow injury and not a knee or something. As long as he can pass a physical I don't see what a team would be concerned about.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Looks like the Jets are tired of the Fitzpatrick shit show. So now it's on to the Geno Smith shit show.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Looks like the Jets are tired of the Fitzpatrick shit show. So now it's on to the Geno Smith shit show.
And yet the guy wondered why the Jets didn't want to meet his asking price in the offseason.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Just wow. They should be distancing themselves from him. Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom