User Tag List

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: College Basketball Chatter...

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    I mostly agree, but I don't know that he handled Allen that well.
    I think he could have been faster in handling the situation, but in the end he ended up suspending him for a number of games and the incidents have basically stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I think he could have been faster in handling the situation, but in the end he ended up suspending him for a number of games and the incidents have basically stopped.
    The suspension was only one game but I don't think there a clear cut way of handling that situation.

El Other Presidente' UncleMilti's Avatar
    Sure there is. Allen, after tripping a player for a THIRD time should have been suspended for the season. That shit shouldn't be allowed in college BB, period.

And fuck Ratface and his "Allen has learned his lesson 1 game game suspension" BS...all he did there was prove what many already know, he only cares about winning.

Great to see SC beat the shit out of them last night...karma is a bitch. I enjoyed the Dookie tears.
    Last edited by UncleMilti; 03-20-2017 at 07:39 PM.

4. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by UncleMilti View Post
    Sure there is. Allen, after tripping a player for a THIRD time should have been suspended for the season. That shit shouldn't be allowed in college BB, period.

And fuck Ratface and his "Allen has learned his lesson 1 game game suspension" BS...all he did there was prove what many already know, he only cares about winning.

Great to see SC beat the shit out of them last night...karma is a bitch. I enjoyed the Dookie tears.
    at a season long suspension for tripping.

El Other Presidente' UncleMilti's Avatar
    at a season long suspension for tripping.
    Laugh all you want. I bet if some dickhead punk tripped your kid in a college BB game I'd wager it wouldn't be funny at all.

Allen was warned the first time, and then warned again. The 3rd time he flagrantly tripped a player, he should have been gone for the season. And that's not even getting into him cheapshots he threw at opposing players with high elbows a couple times this season.

Thank God people don't have to watch that shitstain and his tears and tantrums on the college level again.

Laugh all you want. I bet if some dickhead punk tripped your kid in a college BB game I'd wager it wouldn't be funny at all.

Allen was warned the first time, and then warned again. The 3rd time he flagrantly tripped a player, he should have been gone for the season. And that's not even getting into him cheapshots he threw at opposing players with high elbows a couple times this season.

Thank God people don't have to watch that shitstain and his tears and tantrums on the college level again.
    I wouldn't think it's funny if my kid got tripped, but I'm also rational enough to not expect a season long suspension either.

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    Give me Duke over UNC any day.

You are dead to me.

Rat face is a huge hypocrite douche with two championships that should have asterisks for being the easiest paths to the finals in the modern era.

10. The following user likes this post:

I wouldn't think it's funny if my kid got tripped, but I'm also rational enough to not expect a season long suspension either.
    I don't know about the season but one game is a joke.

But then Coach K is the same guy who lies to his players about their pro chances so they will come back to help his own team, and curses and belittles them for minor infractions or poor performance... he's a real quality human being.

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    I don't know about the season but one game is a joke.

But then Coach K is the same guy who lies to his players about their pro chances so they will come back to help his own team, and curses and belittles them for minor infractions or poor performance... he's a real quality human being.
    Since he was a repeat offender and wasn't appearing to be remorseful until he was punished, I agree more than a game would have been appropriate. I even think up to 5, though that's pushing it. But a season? lulz That's just Duke hatred. If Allen played for Boston College, nobody would have even noticed the incidents if it didn't happen again your own team.

As for Coach K, feel free to question him as a quality human being. He's a hard ass that comes from a military and Bobby Knight school of coaching. I wouldn't expect him to be any other way. But my original point was he at least does things honestly. If he manipulates his players into staying an extra year, so what? Good for him for trying to keep the team together. You think Billy Donovan didn't play a part in convincing his title team to return and win back to back? At least he doesn't pay hookers to entertain recruits, repeated cheat on his wife and continue to deny accusations despite evidence thrown at him at his press conferences.