Must See Movies

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Someone just texted me and said it would have been a better movie if she had died at the end; it would have been better if she had died at the start, saving me an hour.
Can you believe she just turned 50 yesterday. Just looking at her I figured she was just in her lower 40s.

She has the body of someone half her age. She looked damn good in those little black shorts in Gravity.

D

Deuce

Marvel is doing a Gambit movie and then he'll be a key character in the next X Men movie out in a few years.

My all time favorite X Men so I was geeked...right up until I saw they picked Channing Tatum. WTF?!?

I mean, I don't mind the dude in the stuff he does and he's actually a little funny at times. But he doesn't fit the look and I doubt he can pull off the personality of this hero. Poor, poor choice.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Yeah. That seems an odd casting.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Planet of the Apes gets a solid 8/10.

Some booze-like old man said it was 'long and boring' as we walked out of the theater, so I dragged him up the steps and threw him off the balcony.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Marvel is doing a Gambit movie and then he'll be a key character in the next X Men movie out in a few years.

My all time favorite X Men so I was geeked...right up until I saw they picked Channing Tatum. WTF?!?

I mean, I don't mind the dude in the stuff he does and he's actually a little funny at times. But he doesn't fit the look and I doubt he can pull off the personality of this hero. Poor, poor choice.
Hopefully this stiff pulls off the cajun accent better than the last stiff they had play Gambit.

I loathe Channing Tatum. A mediocre at best talent wrapped in beefcake for the ladies.

D

Deuce

Hopefully this stiff pulls off the cajun accent better than the last stiff they had play Gambit.

I loathe Channing Tatum. A mediocre at best talent wrapped in beefcake for the ladies.
Taylor Kitsch was the last one. He wasnt great, but his skills are considerably better now than they were 10 years ago. If give him a shot again before Tatum.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Planet of the Apes gets a solid 8/10.

Some booze-like old man said it was 'long and boring' as we walked out of the theater, so I dragged him up the steps and threw him off the balcony.
:lol

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I'd settle for someone who didn't have to flash his abs to get an acting part.
I was just trolling with the only legit Cajun actor I could come up with.

But yeah, Channing Tatum is like a cigar store indian. Big wooden face.

D

Deuce

Lucy killed at the box office this weekend and I thought it was downright retarded. It wasn't even as good as Limitless which had the same basic concept.

Carl

RIP Brother
I am taking my recently arrived 6 year old niece to a movie on Friday. Any suggestions would be welcomed. I literally have no idea.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Remember, gents, Sharknado 2 airs tomorrow night. Get those DVRs ready.

D

Deuce

I am taking my recently arrived 6 year old niece to a movie on Friday. Any suggestions would be welcomed. I literally have no idea.
How to Train Your Dragon 2 might still be out. Both have been good.

Top Bottom