The Great Police Work Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Stop issuing no knock warrants. People think they are being robbed/assaulted when the cops just break down the door and are likely to attempt to defend themselves especially since the cops' usual incoherent screaming is not much of an opportunity to surrender.
Do not agree.

Body cameras. That's self explanatory.
Agreed

Start controlling traffic with cameras the way it's done in basically every other country on earth and limit police confrontations with the general public.
So, you're okay with big brother putting up cameras everywhere, but not okay with a cop stopping you to ask you questions?

Actually punish cops who hurt or kill innocent people. This is the main thing that causes the anger. If the police cover for a bad cop they are complicit in his crimes.
Agreed.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
So, you're okay with big brother putting up cameras everywhere, but not okay with a cop stopping you to ask you questions?
Sure does fuck up my day less to have a camera filming my car than to be pulled over and be late to wherever I was going. I haven't dealt with an aggressive cop in a while but the one I did deal with a while back was a gigantic asshole and had me pissed off for weeks. Not having those guys out there looking to fuck with people is going to lead to an overall better attitude toward the police by citizens. Everyone hates cops after an encounter with a bad cop, because the police make them feel helpless. If a cop wants to beat the shit out of anyone or kill them he can, and he'll get away with it. That's pretty scary, even if it only happens once every few days in this country.

Jon88

Banned
. I haven't dealt with an aggressive cop in a while but the one I did deal with a while back was a gigantic asshole and had me pissed off for weeks.
Must have been a pretty bad encounter? Want to go into details?

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Sure does fuck up my day less to have a camera filming my car than to be pulled over and be late to wherever I was going. I haven't dealt with an aggressive cop in a while but the one I did deal with a while back was a gigantic asshole and had me pissed off for weeks. Not having those guys out there looking to fuck with people is going to lead to an overall better attitude toward the police by citizens. Everyone hates cops after an encounter with a bad cop, because the police make them feel helpless. If a cop wants to beat the shit out of anyone or kill them he can, and he'll get away with it. That's pretty scary, even if it only happens once every few days in this country.
This is why I want cameras on all cops for all interactions with the public. Far too many cops walk around with way too much attitude and act like huge fucking douchebags to people simply because they know they can do it with no consequences. Accountability in the form of video of all interactions would seriously curb that, IMO, and that doesn't even speak to the more serious shit like roughing people up or worse.

Jon88

Banned
And if they turn them off like that cop a few pages back did before he beat someone up/shot them, then they need to face serious consequences.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I don't know why cops don't use PitBulls as K-9 dogs.

Jon88

Banned

“They had to choke the dog to get him off of me. He was not responding to the call signs to let go of my leg.”

The Free Thought Project

Matt Agorist

July 8, 2014

When Lael Queen was filming two Trenton police officers beating a woman outside of a laundromat he never thought it would land him in jail, much less attacked by a dog and beaten to the point of hospitalization.

However, according to Queen, that is exactly what happened.

On the 4th of July no less, Queen was in the process of washing his clothes when he saw police beating a woman that he knew.

“They slammed her into the wall, slammed her onto the ground and then the other officer jumped on top of her and starting punching her in the face,” Queen said, describing what happened to the woman who is an acquaintance. “I pulled out my camera phone and started recording them assaulting the girl.”

That’s when Queen said that one of the officers told him that he was interfering with their police “investigation.”

“I told them I’m not interfering with anything,” Queen explained to the Trentonian.“I’m just videotaping y’all beating up this girl, which is my right.”

Queen then left for a short time and returned later to retrieve his clothes.

As he was carrying his clean laundry like a baby, he heard footsteps behind him.

That’s when Queen says a Trenton police officer began to assault the 31-year-old and in stereotypical fashion, told him to “stop resisting” as he escalated violence.

Five officers, sicked a dog on Queen, and then proceeded to cuff and beat him.

Pictures Queen provided to The Trentonian show chunks of his left leg and thigh missing due to the alleged police dog attack.

The lifelong resident said the K-9 dog was still attached to his leg as he was handcuffed.

“They had to choke the dog to get him off of me,” he said. “He was not responding to the call signs to let go of my leg.”

As the dog attacked him, Queen said the officers were still kicking and punching him.

Another photo shows a handful of cuts and bruises on his face.

Queen says the officers took his phone during the arrest and deleted the video of them beating the girl.

Mayor Eric Jackson, in response to public outcry over this incident, has promised a thorough “internal investigation.”

UPDATE: Video of the beating was captured on cellphone. The officers can be heard screaming, “stop resisting” while Queen was screaming in agony.

Apparently these not-so-bright cops think that a man can simply lay still and limp as he is being eaten by a German Shepard, while hand cuffed, and being beaten by thugs. Truly sickening.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/guy-filming-cops-beat-girl-sicked-k-9-beat/#lO9rVqUm7o8ZMIiB.99

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Why do you like cops?
Conflict of interests, really. On one hand they keep the peace and don't let radicals snuff out the public, but on the other hand... they keep you safe. So, I'm torn.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Conflict of interests, really. On one hand they keep the peace and don't let radicals snuff out the public, but on the other hand... they keep you safe. So, I'm torn.
Yeah, about 1% of their time they actually get to act in a situation that could conceivably protect someone. The other 99%, they bully, harass and intimidate the public. I guess that's to keep the "radicals" in line.

Top Bottom