Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs 49ers | 9/7/14

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Wait. If you're the same Thorn, what does waking up screaming mean to you...?

:unsure

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, kind of odd.

This one will need to explain his days at Home Depot to prove identity.

Thorn

Brand New Member
Wait. If you're the same Thorn, what does waking up screaming mean to you...?

:unsure
I remember making a post about that. Probably in the test thread?

For Verification Purposes:
- The Homo Depot. I can help.
- EZ once recorded a sweet Johnny Cash cover entitled "Thorn's Ring of Fire." To this day, this is the only song ever written for or about me.
- After the playoff exit as the #1 seed, I had a black and white signature with a picture of Tony Romo hanging his head that said "Not My Quarterback."
- Schmittler.
- Big Ben, Parliament.

So, which are we going to get first - a good Eli face or a good Coughlin face? It's a toss-up right now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

- EZ once recorded a sweet Johnny Cash cover entitled "Thorn's Ring of Fire." To this day, this is the only song ever written for or about me.
- After the playoff exit as the #1 seed, I had a black and white signature with a picture of Tony Romo hanging his head that said "Not My Quarterback."
- Schmittler.
- Big Ben, Parliament.

So, which are we going to get first - a good Eli face or a good Coughlin face? It's a toss-up right now.
Nice try, Phil.

This is all DCC historian material.

D

Deuce

- Schmittler.
- Big Ben, Parliament.

All this proves is he was around on DCC II.

Not to be an ass, but we also once had an extreme_11 impersonator and booze was unhappy when he found out the truth.

vince

Not So New Member
Did the DCC implode after the game and become a Raiders forum?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
All this proves is he was around on DCC II.

Not to be an ass, but we also once had an extreme_11 impersonator and booze was unhappy when he found out the truth.
Oh yes. Very unhappy.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

- Schmittler.
- Big Ben, Parliament.

Hmmm... Good try. Not sure I buy it, tho. I think booze may be right. This sounds like Phil over trying again.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There have been like zero Coughlin faces this whole game.

I am disappoint.

Top Bottom