4th down play in OT, missed receivers.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Well...we have a chance to fix things this week. Linehan has been excellent this year and I think we'll see many quicker routes to combat the blitzes we'll surely see. We are still that team that was 6-1 before MNF. Have faith.
I'm honestly glad that weak ass gameplan resulted in a loss, gives me a lot of hope we won't see another soft one out of Linehan this year. He's been good for 6 out of the last 7 games, and he's gotten his fingers burned for abandoning the run this one time. Hopefully he won't do it again.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I'm honestly glad that weak ass gameplan resulted in a loss, gives me a lot of hope we won't see another soft one out of Linehan this year. He's been good for 6 out of the last 7 games, and he's gotten his fingers burned for abandoning the run this one time. Hopefully he won't do it again.
He was good in the 49er game too...stuck with the run even being down.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Even with a new coordinator, we're still running way too many vertical routes under pressure.

Look at that play and look at the space Dez has between himself and the DB. That is a an easy catch and run with a lot of yards if they just call a slant.

Do these guys not understand making adjustments in games like this?
You wonder if that something the QB has to change when he sees the blitz. Dez is down there waiving, apparently he saw it. Begging for a hot route, but without QB acknowledgement I'm sure he's gotta run what he's told.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
You wonder if that something the QB has to change when he sees the blitz. Dez is down there waiving, apparently he saw it. Begging for a hot route, but without QB acknowledgement I'm sure he's gotta run what he's told.
Yup, that is true.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Even if that's true, if it's happening over and over the coaches need to step in and make sure he's doing it.

Top Bottom