2013 NFL Draft Chatter Thread--25-27 Apr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Seeing stuff where Fluker could go to SD at 11 now. ravi is furious.

Carp

DCC 4Life
How high could Austin go? 9 to the Jets?

D

Deuce

If Fluker and Manuel are both gone by 18, we get ourselves a great player. I'm rooting for it.

Carp

DCC 4Life
How did Sharrif Floyd create such a hughe gap between him and the other DTs? I just don't see it.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Seeing stuff where Fluker could go to SD at 11 now. ravi is furious.
I've been hearing there's a big drop off from Warmack/Cooper to Fluker, but recently have seen him ranked in the top 12 and now projected to go 11th.

I'd be happy with Cooper or Fluker but looking more and more like neither will be available.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I've been hearing there's a big drop off from Warmack/Cooper to Fluker, but recently have seen him ranked in the top 12 and now projected to go 11th.

I'd be happy with Cooper or Fluker but looking more and more like neither will be available.
If Fluker were to go that high I think that pushes either Cooper or Richardson to us.

D

Deuce

How did Sharrif Floyd create such a hughe gap between him and the other DTs? I just don't see it.
I didn't see it either and I watched plenty of Florida games. He's a nice player for sure and thought he was a late 1st rounder when initially he was viewed in the 2nd, but this catapult to the top 3 just doesn't make sense to me.

Carp

DCC 4Life
As an aside...I think Ansah is going to be excellent. Much better in a 4-3 though. He is certainly raw, but his instincts are incredible for a guy who has not been playing football that long.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Rob Rang and Prisco have Fluker to Arizona at #7.
Yep. He may not be the 7th BPA, but if you want a position bad enough you have to be willing to take him a bit early.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't get it at all either. Not sure how the hell Sharrif Floyd passed Star up. It's a 300 lb guy who ran a 4.8 forty and suddenly everyone fell in love. 4.5 sacks in 2 collegiate seasons to nothing to inspire me. I know he played well in a bowl game where Florida was essentially blown out but give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom