Jernigan Reportedly Red-Flagged At Combine

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
[h=3]FSU’s DT Timmy Jernigan says it doesn’t matter he had a diluted test[/h]
Timmy Jernigan was projected as a top 20 pick before the news came out this week that he had a failed drug test at the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis. Well according to Timmy himself, the test was diluted and not a failed test. A matter of fact, this is his post from Facebook.
Theres a huge difference between negative and dilute…I had to get iv’s and drink alot of water the week leading up to the draft due to cramping…….my oldest brother sat in the doctors office with me….NFL teams no what happened . …my brother no what happened so that’s all that matter…I’m glad this happen cause I know exactly in my corner……on Thursday I will still get drafted …I’ll see you on Sunday
It seems like at least one NFL prospect will be cleared from his drug test.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Timmy Jernigan was projected as a top 20 pick before the news came out this week that he had a failed drug test at the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis. Well according to Timmy himself, the test was diluted and not a failed test. A matter of fact, this is his post from Facebook.
Theres a huge difference between negative and dilute…I had to get iv’s and drink alot of water the week leading up to the draft due to cramping…….my oldest brother sat in the doctors office with me….NFL teams no what happened . …my brother no what happened so that’s all that matter…I’m glad this happen cause I know exactly in my corner……on Thursday I will still get drafted …I’ll see you on Sunday
But then they will read this post and see he doesn't know the difference between no and know...

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Sounds like a bright young man. :unsure

dallen

Senior Tech
Why not just test a hair sample?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why not just test a hair sample?
You'd probably get far more positive tests that way. It would also be interesting to see the number of prospects who suddenly are shaving every hair off their body.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I'm sure it isn't, but it should be if they actually want accurate results
You're going to have a lot fewer prospects if you want to eliminate everyone who has tried MJ in the last year or so. That's a solid combination of ridiculous and unnecessary.

dallen

Senior Tech
You're going to have a lot fewer prospects if you want to eliminate everyone who has tried MJ in the last year or so. That's a solid combination of ridiculous and unnecessary.
Its ridiculous to test for pot in the first place.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Its ridiculous to test for pot in the first place.
It is still illegal in most places after all. It's not on the list because it's performance enhancing. I suppose as a practical matter it's pointless to test for it but since it's illegal well then.........

hstour

Brand New Member
And no one gets drafted from Washington or Colorado ever again....

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is still illegal in most places after all. It's not on the list because it's performance enhancing. I suppose as a practical matter it's pointless to test for it but since it's illegal well then.........
As a league I don't know that there is much point in testing for it other then they are trying to keep their players out of the news getting arrested.

hstour

Brand New Member
As a league I don't know that there is much point in testing for it other then they are trying to keep their players out of the news getting arrested.
NBA doesn't test for it and doesn't really have a problem.

You always knew when Dirk was smokin' out. Any time Rasheed Wallace would come into town.

Top Bottom