Pat Kirwan 5/2 Mock Draft - Cowboys Trade to #8

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I really doubt Yankey falls to the 4th
Guards can be funny to evaluate. Everyone thought (correctly) that Warford should have been a 2nd round pick last year and he fell into the third.

Yankey isn't the top rated guard, so it is conceivable he slides. Most like Su'a-Filo and Jackson better. Some are elevating Trai Turner. I have him barely fitting into the 3rd.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I really doubt Yankey falls to the 4th
I agree, I think he has a lot of potential as a starter in the NFL and may be able to do it as a rookie even. I know he ran poorly at the combine but with interior O-lineman that may be one of the most pointless tests.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
this draft is so deep, there are going to be guys with a first round grade all over the second, pushing guys into the 3rd and 4th.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
This is the first mock I've seen that has Bortles available at 16. Doubt it happens but if it does, I race to the podium. Sorry, JMFF.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is the first mock I've seen that has Bortles available at 16. Doubt it happens but if it does, I race to the podium. Sorry, JMFF.
If we won't draft Manziel because we "don't need a QB" there is even less of a chance of drafting Bortles.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
this draft is so deep, there are going to be guys with a first round grade all over the second, pushing guys into the 3rd and 4th.
The 5th round is also going to be a gold mine for what we previously considered those early 4th round/"Day 2" guys. Back when the draft was 2 days.

Top Bottom