Vikings and Dolphins Uniforms Leak Ahead Of Official Unveil

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
[h=1]Vikings and Dolphins Uniforms Leak Ahead Of Official Unveil[/h]

On a day where the Jaguars also officially showed off their new uniforms, the Vikings and Dolphins have also shown off their new threads involuntarily. The images were found by Paul Lukas over at Uni Watch. Check out the below pics for images of what’s to come on Sunday’s starting in September. The NFL has not confirmed yet is these are the exact uniforms. According to NIKE, a full unveiling of the Vikings uniforms was scheduled for April 25th.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Good to see the in the house.

Edit: I meant the Boston/Portland Breakers from the USFL.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Dolphins new logo looks like something from a resort pamphlet. Horrid.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Horrible uniforms. The NFL needs to implement some sort of classic throwback policy for these teams.

data

Forbes #1
Our front office may be horrible, but at least our uniforms are classic.

A uniform change to something as horrid as these could be the last straw - two-toned helmets?

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
the two-toned helmet is AWFUL.

Personally, I liked the Dolphins jerseys. Think it's better than the old ones. Obviously the old jerseys from the Marino days are my personal favorite.

data

Forbes #1
These were one of the better jerseys back in the day. Should've just stuck with these...

Smitty

DCC 4Life
These were one of the better jerseys back in the day. Should've just stuck with these...

I don't think they were one of the better jerseys, but they weren't bad. These teams outsmart themselves.

The jaguar on the helmet in that pic shouldn't be so "illustrated," it should be more like an outline or profile.

data

Forbes #1
The Dolphins new logo looks like something from a resort pamphlet. Horrid.
I used to like the dolphins uniforms a lot, pre-jimmuh days. It's gotten progressively worse with each incarnation. White face mask on white helmet, reduced use of orange to contract the aqua and the resort pamphlet logo -- looks very amateur.

data

Forbes #1
I don't think they were one of the better jerseys, but they weren't bad. These teams outsmart themselves.

The jaguar on the helmet in that pic shouldn't be so "illustrated," it should be more like an outline or profile.
I'll clarify that out of the new jerseys introduced in the 90's, it was one of the better jerseys. Better than the Panthers, Broncos, Bucs, etc

Top Bottom