Texas Tech’s Kliff Kingsbury leaves his players a hilarious note before they leave ca

Jiggyfly

Banned
Texas Tech’s Kliff Kingsbury leaves his players a hilarious note before they leave campus
By Graham Watson | Dr. Saturday – 8 hours ago

Texas Tech coach Kliff Kingsbury's youthful exuberance was one of the reasons that attracted the Red Raiders to him while they were looking for a coach late last year.
Also his ability to relate to the 18-to-22-year-olds he was coaching was an added benefit.
That benefit was put on display through a note Kingsbury left his players as they prepared to leave campus for the rest of the month.

Click on image for larger pick.

Texas-Tech-Note.jpg

Here’s what Kingsbury wrote:
“We advise you to be active over the break as you will need to be ready to work once June rolls around. Sitting at the house playing COD/2K13/Madden against 12 year olds online doesn’t suffice as activity even if you claim to ‘wreck shop’.”
There is so much to love about this letter it’s hard to put it all into words. In short, video games (in case you didn’t understand the abbreviations) are not a physical activity for Texas Tech football players.
The letter was tweeted out by offensive lineman Alfredo Morales and I’m guessing he got as big a kick out of it as we did.
Go on Kingsbury, keep doing what you do.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
OMG It's like Carlin is back from the grave. Madden jokes are cutting edge.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That is fantastic.

:towel

dallen

Senior Tech
I'm glad the author translated the note. Since I am not an 18-22 year old collegiate athlete I could not begin to comprehend that miasma of jargon

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Hilarious might be stretching it, but it is funny.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Texas Tech Central up in here. Maybe we should start a sub forum specifically for Texas Tech related news.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'm more amused by him saying he has to get in earlier for a "quick bi/tri pump".

Kbrown

Not So New Member
And by that I mean appeal to the broads here.

BOOM

Top Bottom