Explosions rock Boston Marathon; several injured

Carp

DCC 4Life
It is confusing to me why anyone would go watch a marathon in the first place.
Those folks make a day of it...usually go to the Sox game then down to watch the end of the race. It is Patriots Day there.

Carp

DCC 4Life
We can't talk about it here? It's kinda what we do.
You are asking me how many more of these we have to have...I have no idea, go ask someone who can answer that question. It's kind of what you do if you want to help make some changes.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Those folks make a day of it...usually go to the Sox game then down to watch the end of the race. It is Patriots Day there.
It is the day of the year there. One of the ladies I was at that Legislative Summit with works at Harvard, and she told me that the city just damn near shuts down for it.

Cotton

Staff member
You are asking me how many more of these we have to have...I have no idea, go ask someone who can answer that question. It's kind of what you do if you want to help make some changes.
Fair enough.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
So, how many more until we change it? Do we have to live in constant terror like the people in Syria? Are we going there as a country? Or do we cut it off and make changes for the better now?
Freedom is better than security.

And since we're not anywhere close to Syria, it's not relevant to begin discussing making changes.

Cotton

Staff member
Freedom is better than security.

And since we're not anywhere close to Syria, it's not relevant to begin discussing making changes.
That's the problem. We are giving up freedoms because of jackholes like this 19 year old misguided Russian dickface. How many more? But, you know what, I know you're going to go high and right with the constitution thing, so I'm out. I'm just too idealistic for this, I suppose.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
That's the problem. We are giving up freedoms because of jackholes like this 19 year old misguided Russian dickface. How many more? But, you know what, I know you're going to go high and right with the constitution thing, so I'm out. I'm just too idealistic for this, I suppose.
Flushing a guy's rights and sending him straight to the injection table is hardly idealistic.

D

Deuce

It is confusing to me why anyone would go watch a marathon in the first place.
I've been to many just to support my dad and sister in law who run. That pic of that kid that died standing n the railing waiting for his dad has been me and my nephew many times.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I've been to many just to support my dad and sister in law who run. That pic of that kid that died standing n the railing waiting for his dad has been me and my nephew many times.
It is also confusing to me why anyone would participate in a marathon.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Yeah, the scumbag gets his day in court. There are lots of rebel flag waving idiots that do stuff like this while being white. They get their due process.

Even though Islam is quickly becoming the biggest threat to our way of life, he still gets his day in court. You can't throw out everything this country was founded on to satisfy anger.

Last edited:

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Yeah, the scumbag gets his day in court. There are lots of rebel flag waving idiots that do stuff like this while being white. They get their due process.

Even though Islam is quickly becoming the biggest threat to our way of life, he still gets his day in court. You can't throw out everything this country was founded on to satisfy anger.
This dude is white.

BipolarFuk

Demoted

Islam in a thousand years will never surpass our own politicians and ignorance as the biggest threat to our way of life.

Top Bottom