User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL Chatter Thread

Friggin Rangers.

Win a playoff series for Nash, assholes.

Or... Nash.... here's your chance. Step up and win a playoff series, asshole.

Penguins out.

Eff those assholes.

The Blackhawks have jumped on the Kings quickly tonight. 2-0 already and we're only 6 minutes into the game.

Quick might get pulled again.

Yeah, I think it's Chicago's year.

Rangers hire Alain Vigneault, who was fired from Vancouver.

Think it's the best move they could have reasonably made. There was some intrigue with high upside guys like Dave Tippett or Dallas Eakins, but in many circles Vigneault is considered a top 5 coach.

At the very least it's better than hiring Messier. Lindy Ruff wasn't a great move either, he's the Jeff Fisher of NHL coaches. Vigneault is more like the Andy Reid.

Wow, that was an amazing end of the game and end of the series.

Chicago is down 2-1 with 1:15 left, and they score 2 goals in that last 1:15 to tie, then take the lead. Boston stunned in front of their home crowd.

Kinda figures that Chicago wins it, they did open the season with what, 24 games in a row without being beaten?

This post-game coverage is shit though. I hate hockey on NBC, it's just atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    Wow, that was an amazing end of the game and end of the series.

Chicago is down 2-1 with 1:15 left, and they score 2 goals in that last 1:15 to tie, then take the lead. Boston stunned in front of their home crowd.

Kinda figures that Chicago wins it, they did open the season with what, 24 games in a row without being beaten?

This post-game coverage is shit though. I hate hockey on NBC, it's just atrocious.
    I don't watch a lot of hockey, but I did tune into these playoffs somewhat and hockey really is entertaining in the postseason because you can really see how hard those guys play.

That is crazy that Chicago won like that. Didn't they have a crazy comeback in game 1 to steal that win as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ace View Post
    I don't watch a lot of hockey, but I did tune into these playoffs somewhat and hockey really is entertaining in the postseason because you can really see how hard those guys play.

That is crazy that Chicago won like that. Didn't they have a crazy comeback in game 1 to steal that win as well?
    Yeah, hockey playoffs are great, its like March Madness in a way -- the playoff product is so much better than the regular season product.

Game 1 wasn't really a shocking come back.... they came back from down 3-1, but their next 2 goals were scored like midway through the third period. Game 1's big deal was that when it went into overtime... it lasted two more overtimes.

Rangers picking up steam. Come on, Nash, get it in gear, we could actually be good with you scoring a goal every other game on that right wing.

Giroux should be on team Canada over Nash or Carter.

But I'm actually glad he didn't make the team. I think the rest is good, especially of the player is banged up.

MasOn is playing lights out right now so hopefully they mostly get rest for a push down the stretch.