Mayock's updated position-by-position draft prospect rankings

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Was it the majority? I thought it was pretty even between Felix and the superior Mendenhall.
I think opinion was spread wider than that. There were a lot of Chris Johnson guys. I didn't like Johnson, Jones, or Mendenhall. I was convinced Ray Rice would be the best back in that draft.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think opinion was spread wider than that. There were a lot of Chris Johnson guys. I didn't like Johnson, Jones, or Mendenhall. I was convinced Ray Rice would be the best back in that draft.
If I were Dallas, I would do exactly what Baltimore has continued to do...draft short squatty guys. Pierce was not a "complimentary" type. He can do what Rice does.

It makes things easier. It is the same rationale behind getting QBs with similar skill sets.

I would prefer two backs, both who can function in the system. Frick this "thunder and lightning" horseshat which honestly has never been able to work since Chuck Muncie and James Brooks.

Just get two good backs.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I don't recall anyone besides EZ really stumping for Chris Johnson.

And Ray Rice was a guy a lot of people liked as a very good 2nd round pick but I don't recall anyone saying he should have received first round looks.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I would prefer two backs, both who can function in the system. Frick this "thunder and lightning" horseshat which honestly has never been able to work since Chuck Muncie and James Brooks.
It worked for LenDale White and Reggie Bush at U$C...:unsure

Top Bottom